Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

J-LED Custom Paddle shift kit

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
He reckons he doesn't do digital copies.. so it would be via snail mail.. from recollection when I got the kit there was only 2 pages..but I've misplaced it
If you bought another copy, you'll find the first copy? ;) :D :cool:

Sveno

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais L98
If anyone can help me out with a copy of the instructions it would be greatly appreciated

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Way to highlight what I think is a shitty business practice to make an extra few dollars. A better approach is for the business to put up the install docs on their website as a downloadable pdf…

May be someone can take a pic of both pages and post them here so I can see what $15 looks like :p:p:p

Thorby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Black Edition Wagon
Costs $1.20 to send a letter with a few A4 sheets in it ;)

@Thorby might still have a copy, maybe send him a message.
Sorry guys I do have the document but I am **** scared to share it as his sister is a lawyer and she would have me for breakfast and take my last remaining kidney which is actually failing. I am still in hiding from his last threats against me to take legal action sorry. This bloke talks big but does not deliver and he wanted to slander me go figure.

Last edited:

Thorby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Black Edition Wagon
I cannot believe today's luck, looking at an old hard drive for some work documents and bugger my I have found the $15.00 PDF. Does anyone still need it?