Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
After thinking about things...have had enough of left wing politics for a while. Will inquire as to Nationals membership this afternoon.

Don't do it. Compared to some of the other leftist loonies on this forum, you are one of the few rational and well balanced debaters.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Don't do it. Compared to some of the other leftist loonies on this forum, you are one of the few rational and well balanced debaters.

Happy april fools ;)

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
OOh demsh foitin wordsh....

Edit: Hmm, I thought april fools pranks could only done before midday. However, social media has complicated the april fool prankery protocol :p

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
OOh demsh foitin wordsh....

Edit: Hmm, I thought april fools pranks could only done before midday. However, social media has complicated the april fool prankery protocol :p

So......I guess that means the Nats will miss out on your wit and wisdom.....

.....that's sad.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
So......I guess that means the Nats will miss out on your wit and wisdom.....

.....that's sad.

Not to worry with the intellectual powerhouse that is our local member they have all bases covered :unsure: lol

Shorty33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega sedan 3.0 2010
Did I miss it ?
Has Bill Shorten or any Labor or Green MP made a comment re their former pal and Labor M.P., Craig Thomson, getting a jail term ?
How about their Labor National president and HSU union boss Michael Williamson, getting a 7 year jail term for fraud ?
Anything ?
Surely they don't support fraud ... Or do they?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Did I miss it ?
Has Bill Shorten or any Labor or Green MP made a comment re their former pal and Labor M.P., Craig Thomson, getting a jail term ?
How about their Labor National president and HSU union boss Michael Williamson, getting a 7 year jail term for fraud ?
Anything ?
Surely they don't support fraud ... Or do they?

Yes you did miss it. They were all shocked and disowned him, although that more or less happened on the last sitting day of the previous parliament anyway.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
And they've had even less to say about NSW Labor, aka Eddie Obeid, Ian McDonald and Co.......

The worst of the current Federal Opposition IMO is Chris Bowen. He is attacking the government for their strategies to pull back the deficit, when he was one of the architects of the problem originally. Bloody hypocrite.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
so, the WA senate results seem to be coming in.

6% swing against federal liberal, 5% against federal labor, 7% towards the greens and 7.5% towards PUP. greens, pup, and labor 1 seat each, liberals 2 with the possibility of losing 1 and the 6th seat still un-certain.

WA has spoken and it looks like, in palmer's words, that "WA is sick of being raped".

we have a good opportunity to have a constructive relationship with Clive Palmer...So we will be negotiating with whomever we have to negotiate with in the Senate to deliver on our promises to the Australian people.
- Julie bishop.

seems as though the libs are scared that they may not be able to push through whatever they want now.