Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joke of the Day

StrayKiwi

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY18 ZB VXR
In the mid 1990’s there was a South African Airlines flight heading from Durban to Perth. About three quarters of the way there, the PA comes alive. “Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. Unfortunately our engines have lost power and we are unable to maintain altitude. The flight crew and I have discussed the problem, and we have come up with a solution to see if we can make it to Perth. Our plan is to lighten the plane, so would all unnecessary cargo and all baggage items, go to the back of the plane.”

There was a mad rush as people grabbed their duty free and cabin luggage and took it down the back where it was all unceremoniously thrown out the rear hatch.

People stared nervously staring out the windows as the Indian Ocean got closer and closer. It wasn’t long before the PA came alive again.

“Ladies and gentlemen, again this is your Captain speaking. While your efforts have been useful the flight crew have calculated that we still do not have enough altitude to make it to Perth. We are now asking that all cargo and unnecessary items, go to the back of the plane.”

Seats were unscrewed, food trolleys, plates and cutlery, alcohol and soft drinks, pillows and blankets, even the fire extinguishers were taken down the back and thrown out the hatch.

The passengers sat in an anxious huddle on the floor and awaited their fate. After what seemed like an eternity the dreaded PA activated again.

“Ladies and gentlemen, once again this is your Captain speaking. We have run the numbers once again and while we are confident we can make landfall, unfortunately we do not have enough altitude to make the airport. In order to save as many lives as possible, some lives will have to be sacrificed. The flight crew and I have discussed the issue and we have come up with a solution that you will all agree, is both scientific and represents the new racial harmony present in the Republic of South Africa. The method we have selected will be in alphabetical order, so would all Asians, Blacks and Coloureds, go to the back of the plane!”

Rocketeer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Honda
1636531442755.png

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
A Catholic Priest, an Indian Doctor, a rich Chinese Businessman and an Aussie were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.
The Aussie fumed, "What's with those blokes? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!"
The Indian Doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such poor golf!"
The Chinese Businessman called out "Move it, time is money"
The Catholic Priest said, "Here comes George the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him."
"Hello, George!", said the Catholic Priest, "What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"
George the greens keeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime."
The group fell silent for a moment.
The Catholic Priest said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."
The Indian Doctor said, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them."
The Chinese Businessman replied, "I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire-fighters in honour of these brave souls"
The Aussie said, "Why can't they play at night?"

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I had a mate who had a heart attack and died on the fifth hole. What a pain in the arse that was, having to drag him as well as my clubs for next thirteen holes!

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
A man was hunting when a gust of wind blew, the gun fell over & discharged, shooting him in the genitals.
Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his doctor.
"Well, sir, I have some good news & some bad news.
The good news is that you are going to be OK.
The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, & we were able to remove all of the buckshot."
"What's the bad news?" asked the hunter.
"The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your willy which left quite a few holes in it. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister."
"Well, I guess that isn't too bad," the hunter replied.
"Is your sister a plastic surgeon?"
" Not exactly answered the doctor.........
"She's a flute player in the Boston Symphony Orchestra. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
“I have some good news and some bad news” said the surgeon to the patient. “What’s the bad news” asked the patient?” “ Well,” said the surgeon, “we’ve had to amputate your feet.” “Oh f#@k!”
said the patient. “And so what’s the good news then?” To which the surgeon replied, “the man in the next bed wants to buy your slippers.”

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
I bet Eric Clapton only said to his missus "You look wonderful tonight" because she'd tried 25 dresses on already and he was gagging for a pint!!..
1f60f.png