Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Left Indicator Stays on When Locking Car and Sometimes Headlights. BCM?

[Linkin Park]

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
'04 VZ Executive, '98 EL Falcon, '95 NF Fairlane
Well when I lock the car only the left hand indicator stays on alot of the time but it is intermittent. The same with the headlights when they are turned on when locking the car but more rare but use to be like every time I lock the car but the indicator is now the common fault and headlights occasionally.

I have been reading up on this people say it could be the BCM, a friend who use to work at Holden says it is probably the BCM but only came to that conclusion from what I described to him. The vehicle has not been checked for this fault. Although another friend says it could be that or a earthing issue because it sometimes doesn't happen for a while and sometime it is terrible as in i cant get the indicator off unless i fiddle with the hazards, indicator, locking, unlocking, starting the car and turning it off.

2004 VZ Holden Commodore Executive
102,000kms

Thanks

Last edited:

[Linkin Park]

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
'04 VZ Executive, '98 EL Falcon, '95 NF Fairlane
I was looking at the fuses in the engine bay and the BCM fuse has a 7.5a fuse when the sticker under the cover said it should have a 10a??