Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LFX Cams

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Might be a silly suggestion, but have you thought about just enjoying a brand new car (when you get your licence back) and saving till you're off your P's and get an 8 which will be easier to modify and you'll have a ride that's leaps and bounds better than pumping bulk cash into a ute that you wont really recover when you move on?

Ofcourse. That's another 4 years away.. again.

Car already is awesome - Just making it better. I want an 8 but I like my ute. I would already lose heaps selling it since i got it brand new, so regardless i lose money.

Cam upgrade is only about 3 grand anyway.. doesn't take very long for me to save it up so I honestly don't care :)

oky

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 sv6. my12
Yes LFX V6 with mace cams and orsom OTR and 2.5 cat back exhaust and a rev increase in the ECU to 8K rpm can get you 255RWKW but toque will be still low compared to a LS3 for a Man it will go up to 370nm and a auto will go as high as 440nm with a 13mm mace intake spacer as well

VEZ LFX V6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Z series SV6 ute
That's a cammed LFX
Mace do a really good job!
You will need valve springs as well if you want to spin it to 8,000RPM!