Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

//Mazda 808 Wagon 1975

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Ok, for anyone that knows rotaries out there, I have a question!

12a bridgeport or 13b bridgeport. Both N/A with 5 speed box. Which would you choose and why - for this green car above! ^

13B is bigger and had a lot more stuff made to suit it, including efi, a single turbo, twin sequential turbos, six port induction (v-tec yo! ). If you want a motor to play with, a 13B is the go, you have more options. 12A is lots of fun though, revs like a motorbike.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
OK - now you need to fit a mental tt pp 13B :dance:

Reaper

VZequipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ Equipe
13B is bigger and had a lot more stuff made to suit it, including efi, a single turbo, twin sequential turbos, six port induction (v-tec yo! ). If you want a motor to play with, a 13B is the go, you have more options. 12A is lots of fun though, revs like a motorbike.

Oh i know that kinda stuff trust me :D but anything a 12a can run, you can adapt or buy the same for a 13b :) was just wondering what everyone thought, im probably going a bridgeport 13b :D maybe turbo if i can be bothered! :D

it shall be fun either way :D

VZequipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ Equipe
OK - now you need to fit a mental tt pp 13B :dance:

Reaper

13bbpt? ;) pp is wayyyy to pig headed for a daily, and twin turbo'ing.... well that might just get dangerous. I would have more in speeding tickets than what the car is worth after a week! haha but that idea did cross my mind, or a supercharged pp....

If i were to do anything with twin turbo's it would be a 20bpptt :D

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
sequential turbos.. best of both worlds..

VZequipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ Equipe
Took it out to a show today! Just a small one around brisbane, got an award for 'paint and panel'.... even though it isnt that great, I think i just got the award because there were me and another real classic everyone was eyeing off the whole day, so they just gave me an award seeing as the other just snuck in peoples choice :( but thats ok, I'm no show car so an award more than made my day :D

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hell yeah !! I would never have thought a stock 808 would win any kind of trophy, anywhere. Stoked, I love those cars. Well done :)