Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

memcal to suit current daily ss, attn Greenfoam!!

tim_pato

Reaction score
Members Ride
daily-5.0 5spd vr ss clubodore, project-74 lh rana
Hi mate, I've heard good things about your memcals and was curious to see if you could help. I've got a 94vr ss auto odometer has stopped at 226thou so not sure on actual k's it's Got a cwc cam I'll get the specs for you tonight when I'm home, 70mm throttle body vs airbox and cai k&n filter standard headers and cat High flow muffler and 2'5" exhaust Vs knock sensor it's currently running a vs memcal with the 1f knockboard the vs tune was wiped and the vr hsv tune written to it, I'm on apprentice wages so it's a slow build, I've got a 304 that's been ported and polished in my shed I'm slowly rebuilding. My question is, Do you think you could write me a new tune for my current setup that would help to get more out of the mods? Short of getting it tuned which I wont do with a tired motor that's coming out in 12months
PS, greenfoam your inbox is full lol

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Greenfoam doesn't frequent these forums anymore.

You're better off contacting The1 or Delcowizzid, they'll write one just as good or better.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Can you say snowballs chance in hell? As above better off with the1 or delcowizzard.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
What's the best way to ask the1 or delcowizzard for a memcal tune?

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Delcowizzid can also be reached at the PCM hacking forum.

HICOMPVN

Wanting That Lil Bit More
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR SII Commodore
Delcowizzid can also be reached at the PCM hacking forum.

I pm'ed him over a month ago, nothing, I'm guessing he has a few other important things to do, life. (I don't blame him)

ALSO greenfoam has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space......lol busy busy

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Greenfoam doesn't come on here anymore.

Delcowizzid should answer though, he is fairly active. Sometimes when I get a lot of PM's, I read them and think to myself "I'll reply to that one later" and because it's read, I forget about it. What I do now is mark it unread if I am going to replay later and that way it reminds me there is one there every time I log on. (Although there is always more than one when I log on).