Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VT calais : )

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
chrome the grille looks so pimp.

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais International S/C
chrome the grille looks so pimp.

Isn't mine the chrome one? Or do you mean chrome the whole thing?

UPDATE
Sooooo, Driving down the road the other night at the speed limit ;) and the glass of the sunroof fell off... shot off.
I honestly was like wtf?
The frame and everything is still there but the glass that shot off like an injector seat is shattered (obviously). I got a quote for $850 just for the glass which in my opinion is F***ED!
does anybody have any idea what I should do? I've seen some complete sunroof's on ebay for about $100-150, I'm thinking maybe using the frame and glass of one of those? Might be cheaper but I'm really just concern of this happening again!

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
WTF! 3GRAND FOR THAT?!?! ****! >.< I paid 2800 for my POS car.. and You've got a Supercharged VT Calais for $200 more! so wish I looked around before buying my car.. Ive spent more on repairs then anything else >.< Car = 2800.. Repairs = 5500 (atleast) and its still a POS

Nice car though, Im jelly ;P

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Isn't mine the chrome one? Or do you mean chrome the whole thing?

UPDATE
Sooooo, Driving down the road the other night at the speed limit ;) and the glass of the sunroof fell off... shot off.
I honestly was like wtf?
The frame and everything is still there but the glass that shot off like an injector seat is shattered (obviously). I got a quote for $850 just for the glass which in my opinion is F***ED!
does anybody have any idea what I should do? I've seen some complete sunroof's on ebay for about $100-150, I'm thinking maybe using the frame and glass of one of those? Might be cheaper but I'm really just concern of this happening again!

chrome the lot.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...-2002/80261-chrome-grill-vt-how-do-cheap.html

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Nice buy mate. i can't get a l67 engine for under $3000 lol..

Colour storm grey :).

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais International S/C
Nice buy mate. i can't get a l67 engine for under $3000 lol..

Colour storm grey :).

Haha Thanks man, Storm grey aye? I was close :p I hate it though, everyone calls it blue!
I was so close to selling the motor, being a Victorian Red P Plater it was risky business driving this around, luckily I got the exemption notice!
Quickest P plater around! : )

Wow, that looks pretty cool! I have a mate with a beaten up VT berlina, I might steal his grills and try my luck on his first :p

WTF! 3GRAND FOR THAT?!?! ****! >.< I paid 2800 for my POS car.. and You've got a Supercharged VT Calais for $200 more! so wish I looked around before buying my car.. Ive spent more on repairs then anything else >.< Car = 2800.. Repairs = 5500 (atleast) and its still a POS

Nice car though, Im jelly ;P

hahaha I know! I've always been good with cars like that ( Like the time I managed to get a genuine VL Calais for free )
Thanks though! Don't feel bad though, all the boys at school are spewing that they spent twice to three times as much on there cars yet mine is the other one with rims, sunroof, leather interior, and the fact of the supercharger Its quicker then all of them by miles! :)

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Damn good buy, I don't like Calais grills and the wood grain inside but they are very nice cars.

Spewing I cant find something like that at that price.

ciddyau

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
Sweet ride man, we have the same leather I'm pretty sure!
What are you doing with the international rims?

Nice going with the exemption :)

And $3000 Holy shiieeeet that's amazing!