Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VT calais : )

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais International S/C
Sweet ride man, we have the same leather I'm pretty sure!
What are you doing with the international rims?

Nice going with the exemption :)

And $3000 Holy shiieeeet that's amazing!

Hahaha I love the leather! It makes it stand out like a show car : )
Not really too sure yet, I like them but obviously I like the sigs a lot more, I'm thinking selling the internationals, but I'm scared I'm not gonna get #### all for genuine set of 5 perfect condition Internationals!
Thanks man! It was honestly the deal breaker on this car, I was so close to selling it if I didn't get the excemption!

Damn good buy, I don't like Calais grills and the wood grain inside but they are very nice cars.

Spewing I cant find something like that at that price.

Yeah I'm not a fan either but because its a international it didn't have any of the wood grain.

I am rather lucky!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
It's one very rare colour, i think one of the best in the VT range easily. Tell your mates to get some prescription glasses lol.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
just throwing it out there, it looks pretty blue to me.

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hahah yeah I love it! I thought it kinda looks charcole but I do kinda see the blue, but up close not really.
Each to their own, Its still a nice colour !

Good news about the Sunroof, Turns out even though its a 2000 model it was still part of the recall so I get a new one for free!

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Pretty tidy mate. How did you go on the exemption? I'm on my p's just got me a supercharged VT S. Sent away for exemption yesterday. How did your engine cover paint up? Was it professionally done or did you do it? How much? $3000 damn good price. Almost too good. Just paid $7000 for mine.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
3k IS a good price. People need to research before they buy cars, never pay over the cars "value" even it Habib did put some fully sick rims on it, its not worth $500 over redbook value. Remember that the values given are ranges, from worst case scenario Running + Registered, to Best case scenario (Immaculate, low KM's). Also don't get confused with what the car is worth, and how much an insurance company will insure it for... I laughed at the woman who owned my car before I bought it when she said $6000 was a great deal because that's half the price its actually worth, NRMA insured it for 12k, but it wasn't worth 12k. It was worth 4.3 - 6.2 at the time, and I paid 5.25 for it.

So: Redbook is your FRIEND.
Insurance company's INSURE cars, they don't value them ;)

Not having a go at you... Although you are an asshole for picking up such a swish car for only 3K... I hate you for that.. But whatever :p

I used the word Swish... Awesome

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
i can see that. in the first pic it clearly looks blue to me.

there is no disputing my car is red lol.

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
Is it a bad time to say i'm colour blind ?.

in a argument of colours... maybe. :p

3k IS a good price. People need to research before they buy cars, never pay over the cars "value" even it Habib did put some fully sick rims on it, its not worth $500 over redbook value. Remember that the values given are ranges, from worst case scenario Running + Registered, to Best case scenario (Immaculate, low KM's). Also don't get confused with what the car is worth, and how much an insurance company will insure it for... I laughed at the woman who owned my car before I bought it when she said $6000 was a great deal because that's half the price its actually worth, NRMA insured it for 12k, but it wasn't worth 12k. It was worth 4.3 - 6.2 at the time, and I paid 5.25 for it.

So: Redbook is your FRIEND.
Insurance company's INSURE cars, they don't value them ;)

Not having a go at you... Although you are an asshole for picking up such a swish car for only 3K... I hate you for that.. But whatever :p

I used the word Swish... Awesome

Hahahaha no offence taken, I get it a lot :p