Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VT calais : )

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais International S/C
got it lowered and back from the panel shop! this is the side of the car that got resprayed, came up awesome : )
fronts a SL's and rears a SSL's, I love it!
326182_10150311799503603_748258602_7813772_1914496191_o.jpg

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
^^^^^ Agreed you should swap the vt spoiler with a vx spack spoiler

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
thats ####ing sexy!
Hahaha thanks man! thats the look I'm going for : )

^^^^^ Agreed you should swap the vt spoiler with a vx spack spoiler
haha thanks man! means alot :)
Yeah I've had a lot of people say take it off without kinda realising that everyone does it, I wouldn't mind taking it off but I don't mind it for the time being. I'm still chasing a Vt/vx senator bobtail for it other wise I'll probably end up taking it off all together. See how it goes : )

mickf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Non Holden
looks great! im awaiting finance on a VX S that the yard wants $10,900 for however im hoping to get for closer to $9000-$9500! so $3000 is an amazing price!

lufkin

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Manual LS1 Statesman & VT V6 Calais
looks great! im awaiting finance on a VX S that the yard wants $10,900 for however im hoping to get for closer to $9000-$9500! so $3000 is an amazing price!
thats still pretty expensive isnt it?

mickf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Non Holden

it is a little, i live in Nth Qld so the choice in cars in that price range is pretty thin. it's in great perfect condition in and out but my gf's dad also thinks it's a touch on the rich side. im glad you bought that up :)

DAVIDC

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just got the exhaust done, sounds amazing! I love it! xD
Pacemakers, twin 2 and half inch full system with the supercharged standard cats (still good apprantly) and a single rear red back with stainless steel twin dumpies! : )

How good does that look!.
Thanks man! I gotta get a pic up with the twin dumpies and a girl in a bikini ;)

Thanks man! You should be able to but I suggest go private, I know car yards seem safer so you don't mind paying the bit extra but even still, my mate bought a clean as VS exec for $5000, and has gotten f***ed over so bad, can't even sell the car for $2000, 5 months later.
other wise I saw a VX acclaim or exec with nice rims at a car yard (Manual) for $9300 on road, in dandenong
I'd assume its a Manual, which is cheap by car yard standard, some guy was trying to sell a mate of mine a bog stock 99 VT S pack for $12,000.

mickf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Non Holden
hey guys, sorry to hijack your thread too David. the car in question is a VX Series 2 S Pack with the L67 in it, it's got 19" wheels on it already (which is an expense i was going to have to get anyway) and been lowered however it is auto. other than that inside it appears stock. i will also have a look around locally at private sales and see what's about. oh and it has a rather heavy tint. i know all these little things don't add up to the sale price the yard is looking at but it's got my attention. i havent signed anything though so i can always walk away at this point.

my current car is a 2000 Magna that i've owned for almost 8years now so it's safe to say im ready to move on but i dont like spending much over $10k on cars. my magna is a bog stock exec (even has winder windows) auto.

thanks again for all this feedback i appreciate it.