Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
that probably explains why you thought you were starting to run a little lean getting a little extra air sucking in through the booster must have stuffed diaphram

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
that probably explains why you thought you were starting to run a little lean getting a little extra air sucking in through the booster must have stuffed diaphram

yeah, certainly explains it's tendancy to want to stall when coming to a stop. to much uncontrolled air entering the manifold that the IAC can't control.

my new tail lights just arrived this morning:)

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
least the booster gave up before you put that snail under the bonnet could of been messy you find another booster yet .

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
fitted my new tail lights last night while i was burning a few pork ribs on the BBQ. bought a 2nd hand lappy off trademe this morning so that'll be dedicated to tuning stuff etc for the car. only ever seen these type of tail lights on one other VN (and i've never seen it again) so they will be kinda unique here in NZ

least the booster gave up before you put that snail under the bonnet could of been messy you find another booster yet .

yeah. happy it happened now rather then when i was doing something silly:D

guy at work has a deregistered VN that he wants to sell. it's another V6 5speed:yeah: think maybe i get that for spares just that the missus will jump through hoops if i bring another car home

Attachments

• new tail lights 1.JPG
    new tail lights 1.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 208

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
sweet got your lappy the one i was bidding on had a damn auto-bid on it so i missed out i pitty the poor bugga that had autobid on i upped the price quite a bit before i gave up.did it come with windows 98 ready for kalmaker or was it the one with xp.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
sweet got your lappy the one i was bidding on had a damn auto-bid on it so i missed out i pitty the poor bugga that had autobid on i upped the price quite a bit before i gave up.did it come with windows 98 ready for kalmaker or was it the one with xp.

comes with XP but i'll put 98 on it and then were on our way. will need to make daignostic cable to do some quick tuning on the VN as it is and then the fun begins.

having a play on the dyno sim. trying different cams with a blower. didn't see any that made more power then the stock cam. need to find some genuine blower cams to see how they go

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
hunt through the buick cam profiles i sent some of those are turbo ones and seem to make a bit of power just have to go through them till you find one with a description for boost should be in the cam files i emailed as a rar file. soon to be logging a run to see where youre at now aye.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah, i was looking through some of the wade profiles last night. gonna look at a few more today

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Do you have the big (updated) list of Wade cams? there's just over 1000 in the database I have

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Do you have the big (updated) list of Wade cams? there's just over 1000 in the database I have

na, just got the basic ones that they list (6) from on there web site