Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Omega Mods

ILOVEHOLDEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Omega
hmm the exhaust doesnt look right get some chrome tips and would look 10x better also how much did you lower your car by and what size wheels
Yeah it was a standard exhaust system from a SSV...in time will look around and try and figure out some options to have chrome tips. I wonder if there are people that just chrome it on the car.....

The car is lowered on SSSL King Springs front and rear on Monroe GT Sport shocks...a bit of a mistake as the front SSSL shocks I heard are measured for the heavier V8 engine...you can see the lighter Alloytec 3.6 doesn't push the front down far enough to be level with the back.

Wheels are 20 inches

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
but as you said theres only wires, how do u put the switch in and where? im con####ed
Hey lads I spent some time on the project in the last 2 days and I now have it working pretty well. There are still some bugs but it looks and works mostly as it should. I will upload some pics when i can.

Btw thanks Westy I will get on to that. I need to find a nice switch, possibly a green glowing one :)

Oh and Arthur it is not hard to do just need to chuck a switch in.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh and also dug up an old thread bout shark fin soup, and got a question how does it taste? high reception or similar to stock?

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
ILOVEHOLDEN:
That looks mint mate, defs a change from stock. Well done, after a tint and new lights she will look a million bucks.

itsArthurKomar:
On the back of the touch screen there are two wires all you need to do is slap a switch between them and then you are sweet.
In regards to the shark fin it looks and tastes real nice!! and it is about the same as stock reception wise.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
awesome :)
ILOVEHOLDEN:
That looks mint mate, defs a change from stock. Well done, after a tint and new lights she will look a million bucks.

itsArthurKomar:
On the back of the touch screen there are two wires all you need to do is slap a switch between them and then you are sweet.
In regards to the shark fin it looks and tastes real nice!! and it is about the same as stock reception wise.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I installed the new Sony speakers tonight but when I tested them one of them was making a clicking sound!!! These are brand new speakers! I think it should be a warranty job. If not I'm in a little trouble.

Last edited:

ILOVEHOLDEN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Omega
Hey ILOVEHOLDEN, what are your side skirts from?

I don't know....when I bought the car the bodykit and wheels were already on it. It is an imitation club kit but not sure who makes it....have only seen ONE Omega here with the same kit on it....I turned around and followed the car to its house lol! Maybe I should ask him where he got the kit from? He has yet to lower his Omega and put a holden badge on the bonnet though.

Do they have this bodykit in Australia?

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
hmm there def not clubby side skirts id say they are some they have thrown in the kit for looks the rear bar is a bit different aswell i think the front is the same tho ill take a few snap shots of my clubbys kit

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
n u needa do another vid of ur dash to show us what it all does n with the new screen :)