Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Omega Mods

DJRandom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore V
any big updates happening anytime soon? also know anywhere i can get cheap sv6 / ss wheel for my car

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I don't think there will be any big updates for a while, spending a bunch of time making all my mods work nicely together. For example i plan to rewrap my dash and other boring stuff.
As far as a new rim hit up gumtree.com ebay.com and maybe holmart.com people do sell singular rims from time to time.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Spent some time trying to installed fog lights over the weekend but i keep hitting snags (stupid base model), the wiring looms are not there and there don't even seem to be terminals for the relay in the fuse box so I'm getting a little pissed with it. But if it does all go to crap I will either rig a separate switch for them or just cut the wires and have them for show only (this will be a last resort). I still have my fingers crossed that someone will come up with an answer over hear: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-holden-commodore-2006/189392-fog-lights-loom.html

DJRandom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore V
having problems connecting your fog lights? when i had mine installed i got an auto electrician to wire it all up he put in an aftermarket switch in the little cut out infront of the gear shifter ( best part is the auto electrician done it for free because he was a friend of my dad :p )

DJRandom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore V
That sounds nice bro, can you upload a pic?

hey i dont really have any great pics but i have pic of the switch inside so you can see and in 1 of the pics of my damaged car there is some wiring of the fog lights connected next to ill post that to sorry there not that great i would get better ones but i dont have car at moment

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
hey man :) you know how you got your after market head units plugged up..... do they come on and off by themselfs? or nah

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
ok never mind :p all sorted haha ive done it in the 16 pin hahaand works good

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I have just ordered some parts so i can set up my reverse sensors as stereo so I know if the object is approaching from the left or right, I have no idea if it is going to work or not, but it should be fun :)