Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vc Wagon.....

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Mmmmmmmm more goodies - V6 adapter wiring loom just arrived :rockon:

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
nice work,now just to put her all in lol

Yeah i'm looking forward to that part - want to paint the engine bay 1st. Hope the fools hurry up on sorting the garage, buggers are messing round at pres. Will be worth the wait tho......

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
tempt tempt tempt lol lmao,all good things come to those who wait so they say lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Another good score tonight, money i didnt want to spend but for $160 i couldnt say no. Rims are like new - 16x8's & 3 good 225/50/16s on them. Think these will suit the Vc a lot better, lucky for me the mrs is away for a few days. If she seen the mags in her kitchen i'd be in the dog box permanent lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Well sort of an update - they finally started on the garage. Pulled it down today, breaking the pad up tomorrow. They reckon 4 to 6 weeks so heres hoping, be good to get stuck into the Vc. Got a vr wagon i'm wrecking so going to use the diff & petrol tank from that.....

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Sort of an update - close to having a garage again, hopefully i can get the Vc in her new home by weeks end. Garage guys are awesome, was a bare concrete pad there this morning. Said they'll have it clad tomorrow then just have to wait for the door guys to fit those & a concrete ramp at the front, sure cant wait lol