Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vt executive

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
im just not a fan of those bonnets lol. i just reakon that if you have a use for the vents they should be there but if they dont do anything then they are like v8 badges on a v6. I dont even like them on the genuine factory monaro. So yeh i jst dont like that bonnet :) U looking that getting some rims? or maybe some series 2 calais grills?

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Those headlights make a huge improvement over the stocko ones.

Once you pay the bills off, grab yourself an SS kit. The front bar looks a bit out of place with the bonnet. Get the front grill all fixed up. Paint the little white bits in the bonnet black you they dont stand out so much, and get grills for them.

Tint and lower the bitch aswell :p

+ debadge

lol, good car thou mate! keep us posted

Mc Nugget

Aka ShiZzl3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II - LOWERED - 19's - HID's...!

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
Those headlights make a huge improvement over the stocko ones.

Once you pay the bills off, grab yourself an SS kit. The front bar looks a bit out of place with the bonnet. Get the front grill all fixed up. Paint the little white bits in the bonnet black you they dont stand out so much, and get grills for them.

Tint and lower the bitch aswell :p

+ debadge

lol, good car thou mate! keep us posted

cheers mate, yeah still trying to figure out what kit im gonna get for the bitch.

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
im just not a fan of those bonnets lol. i just reakon that if you have a use for the vents they should be there but if they dont do anything then they are like v8 badges on a v6. I dont even like them on the genuine factory monaro. So yeh i jst dont like that bonnet :) U looking that getting some rims? or maybe some series 2 calais grills?

yeah mate on the hunt for rims now.. not sure if i should get some nice black ones, either way they will be 19's.

as for the grille, im just gonna put the factory ones back in until i get a kit for it, was thinking a vx clubby kit and they have a grille in them already.

cheers mate

brawlr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss 235rwkw / HZ tonner
dont go the clubby kit mate, too many sixes goin around with them imo. go the monaro(i.e. cheetr) looks a lot more classy.

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
dont go the clubby kit mate, too many sixes goin around with them imo. go the monaro(i.e. cheetr) looks a lot more classy.

yeah monaro kit was my other option mate, nice and round shaped.
if i had the money id buy a kit and design something custom, but im lacking funds and creativity. cos if i get a monaro kit itll look like ive tried to make a mock up naro.. but oh well naros are sick anyways lol

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
666vl, i second the monaro kit idea. everything but the spolier will look mint.