Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vt executive

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
shiiiit, cheers for all the kind words fella's

i actually havnt been driving it for the last few months. had some overheating problems.. fixed that up then was told i had a broken engine mount and a leaking tapet gasket something or other and it'll probably cost me $400 to fix.

ive been driving my gf's 90 model ford laser, slow as **** and also come across overheating and oil leaking problems in that car too [i have bad luck]...

drive the vt every now and then. it has done over 280xxx kms and ive been thinking of fixing it up a bit and selling it. not too keen on owning it after 300 thousand ks.

been thinkin bout buying a nissan 180sx or a silvia, not too sure though, as i get off my p's in about 16 months and i am gonna get something turbo that i can legally drive, something worth a little more money, and alot faster.

dunno about it all tho, im pretty confused, cos im starting to like my car more and more now, and ive been thinking of painting the bonnet, 20 inch black rims, redwall tyres, compress the springs lower - front and rear, tuck up some of my undercarriage lol, paint the bumper and side skirts the same colour as the car. eg far few little mods lol

saved up a bit of cash in the last few months as well so im thinking bout doing some of these mods, just hoping my car doesnt die of old age because then i'd have to spend a few grand on getting a vz alloytec and 5 speed box installed hahaha =P

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
nice job man, love the bonnet, and pretty much everything else on the car.
and get the red walls they will match that mad Parkway shirt i saw you reppin back in like pg3

cheers man, yeah i like the bonnet too, just gotta get it painted and chuck some mesh in the scoops... haha yeah parkway are so good, yeah i think im gonna get some red walls mate, they look tuff as ****

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
666vt I reckon the car looks good. rat rod it with white sidewalls and red centre caps

haha, nah wont be going in that direction.. lol thought about buying a vl wagon paint it black and put them wheels on it lol

Just went through your thread mate, nice looking VT. Gotta get that bonnet sprayed but! Ill be keeping an eye on this one.

cheers mate!! yeah its on my to-do list, even tho the rest of the cars body work isnt good, the bonnet will be smicko and shiney! lol

I like the white over the red, i wish my car suited white walls, it wont :(

yeah i reckon your vt would look nice with white walls man, especially as its tucking the wall in the rear =]

sweeeeeeet vt man

i agree, looks evil with the red, looks like the the batmobille! should get a batman sticker... lol. Farkin sweet car

batman is cool.

like the new rims man looks tough as black.

i say get the red walls, would look awesome. just keep everything else as black as possible, looks awesome.

this is like the same thing i would have done if had gotten a black vx. just everything black and red walls lol.

yeah thanks mate, yeah i agree, redwalls would looks sick!

rims arent too bad, lol scraped the gutter, gotta paint the back left one.. good practise rims i guess =P better to scratch these than the black 20"s ive been thinking about buying......

yeah ive tried to keep it black as possible, black is the new black :thumbsup:

mate this looks unreal what i want my vy to llook like:thumbsup:

cheers brother, yeah im not really into bling and all that jazz haha, black is my style :thumbsup:

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
you going to PWD when they come one the 20th or when ever there in your state??

yeah man, this friday im seeing them, im so pumped.. yeeeeaaaaaahhhh, you goin?

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
yeh there coming to Adelaide on the 20th so im goin then and going to that DVD signing thing.

yeah i got the dvd the day it came out, love the ****, cant wait for friday night

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
hey dude!
Long time no speak- car is coming along great!
Havent been on for a while coz I sold my vt to my dad...and bought a BA XR8 UTE ...yes I changed over to the dark side!!!!!

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
hahaha, nooooooo the only ford worth buying is the turbo'd 6's lol

yeah ive been thinking about switching to the japanese people lol, nissan silvia =P

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
parkway drive were awesome, fark yeah!!!!!!!