Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VTII Calais

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Woo hoo!!! Another car named!! I'm on a roll. And no. I'm not looking in a jewellery box. I just seems to have gemstones etc. stuck in my mind. Maybe coz my birthday is coming up....Hmmmm..:whistling

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
GUYS (and girls- to be politically and morally correct :p)

Last night walking to my car, I unlocked, and I have it so my parkers come on when I unlock the car at night (auto lights)

Anyways... my passanger side front parker is out :cry: (The passanger side of my car has all the dints and that big scratch on the skirt as well :()

So Sapphire is getting blue parkers, and maybe xenon lights....

For now just the blue parkers though :D I'll probably go and get them on monday, because I dont like having lights out, even though its only a parker

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
GUYS (and girls- to be politically and morally correct :p)

Last night walking to my car, I unlocked, and I have it so my parkers come on when I unlock the car at night (auto lights)

Anyways... my passanger side front parker is out :cry:

So sapphire is getting blue parkers, and maybe xenon lights....

For now just the blue parkers though :D I'll probably go and get them on monday, because I dont like having lights out, even though its only a parker
Ooooh!! Sapphire is going to have sapphire parkers!! Now you'll match the XU6!! Ooh! Ooh! Twins!!!!!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol why do i have to be the twin without the supercharger :( awww... at least I can bask in the reflected glory! :D lol

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
i had blue parkers but i took them out cause they wont pass a roadworthy with them in

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
If i ever need to do a roadworthy i'll get some clear ones... maybe get a set of clear ones to keep in teh glove box just incase.... i hardly ever drive around with just my parkers on anyway, unless its raining or unless i wanna look cool haha :p

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
they look real blue in the vl through to vz but in the vb to vk they go like a greeny blue cause of the bigger light

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
I've seen them in the VT's and they look really nice, The way the VT lights are and the way the light reflects.. just looks classy

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
yeah it does theres a black vt s pack 5 spd down here with green parkers it looks nice it needs to be lowered though and the bloke that drives it is such a hoon

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha mine needs to be lowered too :( Its begging for it :(

Haha and I'm no hoon :( Cant afford to have my car taken off me, and the way my car has been acting lately, I'd be suprised if it would actually let me be a hoon lol ahh well

I'm trying to take care of her, I dont like seeing her rev too hard, although sometimes I cant help it (up hills and stuff)

I cant believe I washed it thursday, and today its twice as dirty (coz of all the rain)... the passanger side is pretty much just all mud ( went through one of those puddles on the side of the road, lucky no one was on the footpath at the time :p )