Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VTII Calais

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
hahahaha i got some kids with a puddle one day when i was doing a driving lesson in the rain hit a puddle (by accident of course :whistling ) and splashed two kids lol

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
I picked up the blue LED parkers today at autobarn

Hopefully I'll get around to putting them in before this weekend if possible.

Today I saw her reflection in a shop window while I was stopped at the lights and realised just how high she sits :( I really need to get this thing lowered, I'm just worried about the practacality, as I do take my car places that a Calais just shouldnt go :p
Plus my front end clears just about everything, so I got no worries about scrapping my front haha

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Picked up a nice set of SS Floor mats

I know its not an SS... And I know my int. is beige and they're black...

Point is, theyre very good quality mats, and I really like em, so yep, they'll go in tomorrow after a nice clean...

Also getting the handbreak and gear stick reupholstered as the leather has become pretty worn out. Also most likely getting the side of my front seats reupholstered while its in.

Interior should be looking shmick as! :D

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Have you thought of getting a dash mat embroised with your cars name? They are pretty cool.

I have the blue parkers too and I love them. I use them at dusk but not dark and have never been in trouble for it.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Have you thought of getting a dash mat embroised with your cars name? They are pretty cool.

I have the blue parkers too and I love them. I use them at dusk but not dark and have never been in trouble for it.

What brand are your parkers?? The ones i got at autobarn look dodgy... but lets hope they work ey

N I duno bout a dash mat, I like my dash so i wanna kinda leave it showin haha... but i'll keep ya in mind if i ever want one ey :thumbsup:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
I decided 2 put blue LEDs in my car a lil while ago they were the 5 way LEDs off ebay cheap nasty stuff lol but must admit they looked awsome except cops didnt like em i got pulled over but wasnt 4 my lights was just 4 a random breath test as the copper went round the front 2 write down my number plate he saw the lights :bang: haha they rekon they were supposed 2 defect me but i was able 2 come up with a good excuse 4 them just ended up gettin a slap on the wrist :p

Attachments

• Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 174

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
I got Defected for having two blue parker bulbs..

So i went with the "crystal white" option instead, they are so white, they actually appear a very light blue (but not, intense).... they look pretty hot.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
They look really good!

I dunno if mine would be the same, but I know they're LED's haha

I didn't know you'd still be able to see the blue with the full lights turned on! ahh well, still good. I'll keep a set of the clear ones just incase.

Just to update my 'Future mods'

-I want my car lowered (I got a thread in the vt-vx section with a couple questions if anyone wants ta help me out :p)
-I want my chrome door handles put on with blue LED's behind them (if anyone is interested in doin it for me in melb pm me :D)
-I wanna fix that damn scratch on my passanger side skirt.
-Gettin the gear stick and handbreak reupholstered, and maybe the front seats
-Need a new windscreen!!!!!! Quite badly

Then thats it!!! I'm not throwing away any more money!!!!

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
yer i ended up gettin a pair of the same LEDs but in white 2 tho mike u'd prolly b able 2 hide the blue parkers more then me as i have different headlights 2 u my parkers r separate from the low beam with urs they r 2gether they may mix n might not b as noticable as mine lol :whistling

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ahh ok, thats what I thought... We'll jus have a look n see.. that is... when i can be bothered puttin them in haha... hopefully tomorrow or friday, maybe give the other parker time to wear out so im not throwin away a good globe........ times are tough... lol!