Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VZ SS MY06

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
So next time I need some painting done I'm coming to you right Wazza?

Everything looks so lovely and shiny there, will look great once its all back together.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
So next time I need some painting done I'm coming to you right Wazza?

Everything looks so lovely and shiny there, will look great once its all back together.

Thanks man. I think I will have retired from painting cars once I'm finished polishing it haha.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Don't we all. I denibbed the side of mine when I first got it from who ever painting it doing a shocking job an still haven't gotten around to doing the rest!

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
No Wayy!!! the color is SICK!!! looks COOL!! and is UNIQUE!! (5 stars) mate :D

Cheers mate I love the colour now! Grew on me very quick.

Don't we all. I denibbed the side of mine when I first got it from who ever painting it doing a shocking job an still haven't gotten around to doing the rest!

What do you use and work andy? I'm using farecla at the moment. It's doing alright but I keep hearing about this juice stuff. Apparently it's the ducks! Might grab a bottle tomorrow. Anything that makes polishing easier could be worthwhile haha.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Wouldn't touch farcela! We use juice or 3m, juice is awesome does a great job but at one stage we where having a few swirl issues on black's so we got the 3 stage 3m kit, has 3 polishes and 3 pads that are colour coded, is also a great product. Highly recommend either.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
Might go grab a bottle of juice then! We use 3m at work too. But the boss doesn't have any of the good coarse stuff atm for me to steal lol. I got the farecla cheap off eBay. I've always liked it but I need something that's a bit quicker.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Juice is definatly quick, easy to clean off too not like some cutters that gets everywhere and dries Extremely hard. Car is looking good btw mate. Colour will look unreal fresh