Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nic's Good Ol' 5.7Litre

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Good progress mate! Keep it up.
Have you bought sound deadening yet?

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
Looks awesome with the VZ taileys in mate! Wow I am so surprised how much red dirt has got into it. Obviously has been a county car, but wow that's still crazy as. You'll be finding it for ages in the weirdest places I bet! Hey u know those carpet cleaner things u can hire? Well I actually found it did an awesome job on my carpet, so mayb it will be good 4 ur seats ?? If it's hot and dry over in WA i reckon you should look into it. U can use it on the roof lining too!!!

14jm43l.jpg

245zx9t.jpg

k04pdf.jpg

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
ohh you can rent carpet cleaners? i used that foam stuff, you just spray onto the seats/carpet.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
yeah man you can rent a wet vac carpet cleaner for the day, will make a hell of a difference to your seats & floors in the car

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
Got my new speakers, they are the Morel Tempo 6's, now i wanna take my door trims off and fit them haha. With the door trims interior, i want to hose them down, would that be alright you rekon?

Thanks

How come u have only 2 not 4 speakers nic? I see the tweeters there but hell i know nothing abt car audio. Time 4 that to change! I have low level outputs just waiting for me to hook up to an amp and then speakers i guess ... hey do you have any suggestions to decent sounding stuff that won't cost the earth? Thanks, erik

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
How come u have only 2 not 4 speakers nic? I see the tweeters there but hell i know nothing abt car audio. Time 4 that to change! I have low level outputs just waiting for me to hook up to an amp and then speakers i guess ... hey do you have any suggestions to decent sounding stuff that won't cost the earth? Thanks, erik

1 tweeter+1 midwoofer+crossover=1 speaker, there is 2 for the front, got the kickers for the rear and there coaxials, basicly a tweeter and a midwoofer all in one.

il talk to u in PM about that stuff, tell me in PM what you wanna get and ya budget.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
hey thanks for that info ! btw I got the carpet cleaning thing from Kennards Hire for a day for something like 70 bux. It worked so well - I had really hot water in it. The spray stuff you mentioned is ok for spots later on - this time round you need to deep clean everything.

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
hey thanks for that info ! btw I got the carpet cleaning thing from Kennards Hire for a day for something like 70 bux. It worked so well - I had really hot water in it. The spray stuff you mentioned is ok for spots later on - this time round you need to deep clean everything.

yeah il do it when i'm done with audio :)