Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nic's Good Ol' 5.7Litre

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
Today i gave the door trims a wash then while i was there i cleaned out the rear vents.

2w6gdvq.jpg

9g9bb4.jpg

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
gotta love red dust, I swear it is in every single nook & cranny that is imaginable once you drive on it for more than 10 mins

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
Rally Car :p

Nah, the roads to there house were all gravel so for 10 years or w,e they brought it as a "demo" car it was on gravel roads in and out and never had a wash coz it would just get dirty again.

Its a good thing its rough because i dont have to keep it clean all the time etc etc. I'm rough myself so it kinda suits me and i love this car :)

HTV1900

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown SS VY
Looks like you're missing a bit of rear tyre now? oh there's some, there's a bit more... :p

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
Looks like you're missing a bit of rear tyre now? oh there's some, there's a bit more... :p

Yeah something like that :p, anyway i'm hopeing to get my black wheels on 2morro and put 2 stockies on so i can repaint the fked ones (you would know if you read the V6 thread). I was thinking of giving around the wheel arch a degrease and clean up the wheels.

Now theres 3 hothouse green beasts on my street xD.

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
The wheel nuts were too tight so now i've gotta wait for my brother to get home to use his rattle gun -.- which wont be till later this arvo, not happy lol.

So i ended up giving the engine another degrease and under the bonnet a bit of a clean.

I can't get it cleaner than that.

fx5quu.jpg

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
The wheel nuts were too tight so now i've gotta wait for my brother to get home to use his rattle gun -.- which wont be till later this arvo, not happy lol.

So i ended up giving the engine another degrease and under the bonnet a bit of a clean.

I can't get it cleaner than that.

fx5quu.jpg

Yeh ya can don't be lazy ;D