Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No start

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Still the issue drags on, mech said ECM problem sent it to Injectronics to swap for a repaired one. Car was running ok and took delivery of it, after a couple of k's the car started missing and running rough. Took it back after another week the mech again said faulty ECM. Off it goes again to Injectronics.

First sent to them last year in May, they said nothing wrong. So I tried all sorts of other suggestions and ran out of ideas then took it to mech. He diagnosed it quickly of dodgy ECM. So this is the third time to the same mob. Everybody I asked gave them a good reference, anybody else had problems with them? It's been a bloody stuffup.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Still the issue drags on, mech said ECM problem sent it to Injectronics to swap for a repaired one. Car was running ok and took delivery of it, after a couple of k's the car started missing and running rough. Took it back after another week the mech again said faulty ECM. Off it goes again to Injectronics.

First sent to them last year in May, they said nothing wrong. So I tried all sorts of other suggestions and ran out of ideas then took it to mech. He diagnosed it quickly of dodgy ECM. So this is the third time to the same mob. Everybody I asked gave them a good reference, anybody else had problems with them? It's been a bloody stuffup.
I have an injectronics remanufactured ECM in my VZ. The 1st one lasted probably 4 years, can't remember exactly without looking up Invoices.
The second injectronics ECM had dodgy fuel gauge calibration so that was replaced with another ECM (at no additional cost) which has been in my VZ for approx 5 years this year.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Or maybe the fault is not the ECM but mechanic can only think of that as the problem.