Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

omega

Dave398

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute Nickel Silver
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
Repayments? On a car? You mean people still get loans to buy cars? lol How foolish!

Do you think your above everyone else on here or something. Why dont you give up thinking you know everything.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
Dave398 said:
Do you think your above everyone else on here or something. Why dont you give up thinking you know everything.

What makes you think I think I know everything and am above everyone else? I certainly don't come close to knowing everything and as far as thinking I'm above everyone else, errrr no... WTF dude!!! I just personally think it's foolish to owe money on something that will realistically only ever DEPRECIATE! It's just an opinion...

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
People need/want new cars sometimes and get a loan or finance to cover the purchase. Its not a new thing LOL Australians owe over $5000,000,000,000
Yes you read right Five thousand billion dollars. Why do you think interest rates are going up, Australians are buying more stuff but are not recieving higher wages.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
No offence Scotty but you sound like a right wanker. I'm sure im not alone here either.

M

Marty's_SV6

drewins said:
No offence Scotty but you sound like a right wanker. I'm sure im not alone here either.

Your definitely not the only one.

I'll second that.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I'll third that motion, never seen him contribute anything positive, only sh1tcanning everything and everyone.

People have been banned for less.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
I'll 5th that.Do us all a favour and piss off scotty_doesnt_know_shit

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
Repayments? On a car? You mean people still get loans to buy cars? lol How foolish!

I think you would have to be stupid to think that everyone has that kind of money to buy a new car outright.

I would never think of buying a new car because of the depreciation but if it wasnt for someone buying my car new I wouldnt have been able to buy it secondhand. So I say thanks to all the people out there who do spend lots of their hard earned on new cars. Its people like you who make the car affordable for me.:D

west55

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
I agree with you guys as well, but I think if I'm correct "Scotty_Doesn't_Know" is in fact a previous banned person with a new name, or is that a dozen new names, scotty? .... lets try VX_KNO79, for a start shall we?
If I'm correct this guy lives in Canberra, works in the Public Service and has that much time to burn stirring sh#$^t up with everyone, and contributing nothing except crap.
If I'm correct, and I think I'm pretty close, eh "scotty", then perhaps its time again for a new alias............hmmm scotty? (is the question mark in theright place this time "scotty"?