Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pandora to be discontinued in Australia

CyanPixie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline - Slipstream Blue
Well, I would be happy to pay for them to put the new MyLink unit in my car if they made it an option. (I know - a dream!) I have a loaner of the new Astra while my SSVR is at Holden for them to look at the front end creaking. The new MyLink with Carplay is a lot nicer to me over the MyLink we have. The DVB+ radio is also an added bonus.

blky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline
I'd seriously pay $500 if they said there was an option to have a full update for the headunit to support carplay/android auto

tranquilized

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V 6.0l
Who cares, Pandora sucks anyway. Spotify for the win, integrates with MyLink well enough as well.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V & VU S1
I've got Spotify running over BT - Works great, got full integration.
However connecting up via the USB port to charge, I lose steering wheel controls for audio. Weird.

w3b3d1g1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Ute
Spoke to Holden rep this morning and they advised that a) Engineers are working on update to remove Pandora and b) this may include an update.

Hopefully this will fix all the issues with Bluetooth etc. Most Google devices which are the superior Android device are stuttering with MyLink. Holden google need to step it up. We don't spend 50k to get a car with a radio.

Alpine advised me that it was compatible with HUD and also bimodal controls.

It's crazy if you look online there is so much info on mirroring your phone, chomecasting to your head unit, mhl, Miracast wireless yet for HOLDEN MyLink information in this area nothing..... Its BS. Not even much info on the componentry.......

The only good thing about MyLink for me is you can rest your mobile phone nicely between the buttons and the screen.

Also UTE has no Aux. Can I install one??

Finally ICE android integration has been discontinued but they have another pack.. has anyone got this?

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Guys anyone have any issues with displaying all the phone contacts? It only shows 7 names on my samsung s8

I have like 100plus

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Alpine advised me that it was compatible with HUD
*double-take*
Whatty what-what?
Do you know the model number? Maybe it's a new model since I asked them (about 18 months ago) and was told it wasn't compatible with the HUD.

w3b3d1g1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Ute
*double-take*
Whatty what-what?
Do you know the model number? Maybe it's a new model since I asked them (about 18 months ago) and was told it wasn't compatible with the HUD.
I'll check again. I definitely asked and a person said it was

w3b3d1g1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Ute
Guys anyone have any issues with displaying all the phone contacts? It only shows 7 names on my samsung s8

I have like 100plus
Just unpair and then resync. Also could be your classification of the contacts in your phone. Android? Make sure you allow contacts to be shared i.e permission.

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Spoke to Holden rep this morning and they advised that a) Engineers are working on update to remove Pandora and b) this may include an update.

Hopefully this will fix all the issues with Bluetooth etc. Most Google devices which are the superior Android device are stuttering with MyLink. Holden google need to step it up. We don't spend 50k to get a car with a radio.

Alpine advised me that it was compatible with HUD and also bimodal controls.

It's crazy if you look online there is so much info on mirroring your phone, chomecasting to your head unit, mhl, Miracast wireless yet for HOLDEN MyLink information in this area nothing..... Its BS. Not even much info on the componentry.......

The only good thing about MyLink for me is you can rest your mobile phone nicely between the buttons and the screen.

Also UTE has no Aux. Can I install one??

Finally ICE android integration has been discontinued but they have another pack.. has anyone got this?

Jeez I'd extremeley surprised/impressed if we get any more updates for the mylink let alone for a replacement app.