Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parked like an idiot....

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Typical Camry driver:

camryr.jpg

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
The wankers that work for the other company out of our factory
19725330-3C58-45CD-A4AA-EAD903B56FE9-1352-000000B3BAA7CF03_zpsa7f61612.jpg

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Actually was parked in shopping centre 3 days ago and some absolute idiot parked between me and a pole (wasnt a parking spot anyway for car, was for a motorcycle) and the place was empty

His left side of car was so close to my right and his mirror blocking me opening my door.
Was only a small 25cm gap.
I know he did it on purpose, no other 'logical' reason why. Was a holden vectra.

I had to go via passenger side and disengage park brake and placed in neutral and push my car out.

Unfortunately in the process, so accidental, my car keys scratched the length of his car closest to mine, TWICE trying to squeeze past.
Very unfortunate and i didnt realise what the scratching noise was until i got home and had a brain wave.

In the interest of being a good citizen, i went back the next day at a different time to leave my personal details and insurance details, but alas he wasnt parked there.
bugger

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Actually was parked in shopping centre 3 days ago and some absolute idiot parked between me and a pole (wasnt a parking spot anyway for car, was for a motorcycle) and the place was empty

His left side of car was so close to my right and his mirror blocking me opening my door.
Was only a small 25cm gap.
I know he did it on purpose, no other 'logical' reason why. Was a holden vectra.

I had to go via passenger side and disengage park brake and placed in neutral and push my car out.

Unfortunately in the process, so accidental, my car keys scratched the length of his car closest to mine, TWICE trying to squeeze past.
Very unfortunate and i didnt realise what the scratching noise was until i got home and had a brain wave.

In the interest of being a good citizen, i went back the next day at a different time to leave my personal details and insurance details, but alas he wasnt parked there.
bugger
Your an absolute wanker, plain and simple. There is no justifiable reason to damage another persons car, ever.

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
I got parked in once, So I got the missus's lipstick and drew a rather large phallus across the windsheild. Sucker....

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
^That I can justify but no need to key somebody's car, leave a note or lipstick lol

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
lets just say the car was already keyed, grazed, doors damaged anyway, bumper corner damaged and looked like other persons paint on the car as well on the passenger door edge.

It was a bomb, owner didnt care and show any respect for my car properly parked, so why should I care bout someone else intentionally blocking me in with their **** box.

EDIT
And if was a normal looking car and not intentional, i wouldve left a card or grumbled off under me breath.
And Airstrike, feelings mutual mate

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
It doesn't matter what your opinion is of the car, still not a good enough reason.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
It doesn't matter what your opinion is of the car, still not a good enough reason.

And thats the truly great thing about independant thought, a difference of opinion may occur between individuals and some persons may be offended by ones actions or comments where as others arent

Clap clap anyway, on your normal responses and opinions. At least you are consistant.