Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Parking sensor and reverse camera volume control

Rjr058

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv
Hi
Does anyone know if it is possible to reduce the volume level of the parking sensors and rear camera? I have looked through the manual but cannot find anything. I find the current volume level annoying and distracting.
Thanks

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
check in ya setting on the unit. or you can simply disconnect the wire to it, or ask holden

Jay_Clinton

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V8
Hi
Does anyone know if it is possible to reduce the volume level of the parking sensors and rear camera? I have looked through the manual but cannot find anything. I find the current volume level annoying and distracting.
Thanks

The chime volume can be changed between NORMAL or HIGH. Default is NORMAL in the Vehicle Personalisation settings. . But like you I find it annoyingly loud. So far as I know it can't be reduced to an acceptable level.

Waykool

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 ssv redlineS
Does the rear camera and parking sensors simply plug in, so when removing rear bar it is simply a matter of unplugging sensors and rear camera?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Does the rear camera and parking sensors simply plug in, so when removing rear bar it is simply a matter of unplugging sensors and rear camera?

There is a plug on the passenger side I think that does the complete wiring for the bumper.

Waykool

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 ssv redlineS
There is a plug on the passenger side I think that does the complete wiring for the bumper.
Thanks mate, the reason i asked is because my redline is getting minor repairs done to the upper and lower bar, and they will have to remove the bar to do the repairs, i guess the number plate light also plugs into this as well?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Thanks mate, the reason i asked is because my redline is getting minor repairs done to the upper and lower bar, and they will have to remove the bar to do the repairs, i guess the number plate light also plugs into this as well?
Yes same loom

Elscorcho

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 Wagon
the blinker noise is the one that annoys me the most. Oztrack Penrith disabled my rev limiter in neutral and park. I'll have to ask them if they can do the blinker volume too !