Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police Fleet - VFII?

perfectblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Saw a VF11 SV6 in SA out in the regional areas, all stickered up and lots of arials

Martyr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS
So I've checked Pickles for three months and not a single VFII SS has come up. There's been plenty of mid 2015 VFI SS. Pretty bummed.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
So I've checked Pickles for three months and not a single VFII SS has come up. There's been plenty of mid 2015 VFI SS. Pretty bummed.

If you're in NSW I can absolutely guarantee you won't see one this year. The lease period on NSWPF vehicles is around 18mths minimum. In any case, the money you might save isn't worth buying a car which has been basically abused on a a daily basis

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Yeah - my first VE SS was a Nov 08 build ex-pol and had just over 50k on it when I bought it Mar 2010. It was an awesome car, and if it had been puked in or had macca's pickles down beside the drivers seat, then they did a fantastic job of cleaning it up

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Yeah - my first VE SS was a Nov 08 build ex-pol and had just over 50k on it when I bought it Mar 2010. It was an awesome car, and if it had been puked in or had macca's pickles down beside the drivers seat, then they did a fantastic job of cleaning it up

They use a firehose inside at the end of every shift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
I've seen several LS3 based highway patrol SS's running around western Sydney already.

Martyr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS
If you're in NSW I can absolutely guarantee you won't see one this year. The lease period on NSWPF vehicles is around 18mths minimum. In any case, the money you might save isn't worth buying a car which has been basically abused on a a daily basis

I have bought TWO ex NSW police vehichles, the most recent of which was fourteen months old (CP/build date, take your pick). Plus as stated above, there are vehicles for sale every week or so that are barely 12 months old. So I don't know how you can make such a guarantee.

I had resigned to the fact that I would be buying from VIC in any case, because until recently, NSW police weren't driving VFII SS. But it's good to hear that some have now been spotted ;)

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
On a side note, I wonder what they'll use for HWP cars once production has finished. Will they stockpile some to last that little bit longer? or will they switch to a different manufacturor