Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sami's VR Commodore

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Brand new? Or second hand? Brand new around $9-10 grand for the LS2 engine... As for LS1 there is an LS1 engine for $6 grand on Ebay that comes with the ecu etc. etc... see here: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LS1-5-7-GEN3...0QQihZ020QQcategoryZ72480QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The LS2 will drop in price brand new next year when its succeeded by the LS3... But I dunno how much the price will drop.

Obviously second hand is alot cheaper...I'd be looking around for an LS1 from a wreckers, and save ALOT of money...

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Nice car =) I like the kit you've got on it, it's not that common, well i haven't seen any like that anyway. Good idea about the interior/exterior colours matching, it'll make the car look so much nicer. I had the same plans as you for my car (full respray and a V8 conversion) but i got talked out of it =( If you really like the VR's then go for it!! But I'm thinking save up for a newer model for my next car, but like i said if you like the VR's then go for it, that would be one of the hottest VR's on the road

S

sami_1985

MikesVT said:
Nice car =) I like the kit you've got on it, it's not that common, well i haven't seen any like that anyway. Good idea about the interior/exterior colours matching, it'll make the car look so much nicer. I had the same plans as you for my car (full respray and a V8 conversion) but i got talked out of it =( If you really like the VR's then go for it!! But I'm thinking save up for a newer model for my next car, but like i said if you like the VR's then go for it, that would be one of the hottest VR's on the road

thanks for the compliment...i do want to keep my car i overpaid for it in the first place in 2004 i paid 9250 for it and if i was to sell it at the moment i would lose money on it so i want to play with it.

S

sami_1985

this is a question i want to get a style dial with holden on it any one know whereto get one ??? and prices???

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
nice vr. like the kit. the ls1 is a good mod

S

sami_1985

NickVR said:
nice vr. like the kit. the ls1 is a good mod

I might say the same about yours:) ....do you have any pics of yours around here!!!

S

sami_1985

can anyone also tell me how to make pictures i put on here just appear as thumbnails instead of the whole huge picture and also how to make my files smaller its only letting me have one picture on and i have a few more pics i would like to put on like my ones from when i cleaned up a "teenage" cow two weeks off having my second baby Noah:ranting:

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and you can upload pics to the internet. It will give you a direct hyperlink to the picture...

Then click the Insert Image option and paste the web address in and your set!

And always save your pics as jpeg to keep the file size decent. Also, do you have Microsoft Office? If so I will tell you how to resize images in Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Nice ride...love the kit!!

aZk.