Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

signature change

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
If you want a clear cut rule, why not have it so only donating members get signatures.
i could care less about what people have done to their car in most cases so to me, signatures are a waste of space anyway.

That's the best idea i've read, and would solve this arguement straight away.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
wow you really are mature. why dont you go to a bloody mercedes forum already

I think I'm a member of about three - one of which i have open actually - So thanks but i am a step ahead.

Why don't you start your own forum then you can make non-crap, non-contradictory statements? lol

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
That's the best idea i've read, and would solve this arguement straight away.

Apart from mike there isn't really an argument against it - and he's not even against it he's only against the way Garth worded it (yep - odd, i know!)

I think it's good that regular members have the option to post a link to their ride though, unfortunately people have gone the next 300 steps with all the stuff they dream to have bolted to their commodore one day.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
I think I'm a member of about three - one of which i have open actually - So thanks but i am a step ahead.

Why don't you start your own forum then you can make non-crap, non-contradictory statements? lol

how about you stop trying to take this thread off topic. act like a ****ing mod instead of trying to start little fights. my original post was about the original topic, but you decided to take it off topic. act your ****ing age

Apart from mike there isn't really an argument against it - and he's not even against it he's only against the way Garth worded it (yep - odd, i know!)

I think it's good that regular members have the option to post a link to their ride though, unfortunately people have gone the next 300 steps with all the stuff they dream to have bolted to their commodore one day.

enough with the smartass tone. noones impressed by it. if garth doesnt want thinks taken the wrong way, then he should reword it better. maybe you should tell us what he originally meant to say then. if youre so smart and you seem to know what everyone else should say

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Mate if were to point out the tiny ones I'd be here all day everyday - and then I'd only get through yours anyway!!!
Speaking of, its good to see your human too and can make typos :)

Umm by 'continuously encourage' one might assume I've suggested it more than once (in face continuosly means regularly and often). That wouldn't be true would it now Mr. Stock?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain

Yeah true. Mabye a link should be it then? Donate and you get the pic and an extra line or something.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
If there was a way to make the "Ride" part of your profile link somewhere, it would solve that problem.

@Stocky, can you pipe down please? Neither of you are impressive right now.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I have to agree even with donating members, the idea is to remove the duplicate crap with massive signatures. No one gives a flying **** if you have a stereo as a mod and plan on adding 432 subwoofers to it. Keep it for the my ride thread.

As far as im concerned, i dont think there should be signatures that are huge even by donating members.

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Speaking of, its good to see your human too and can make typos :)
Yeah we all do, there is still a difference between an uneducated twat and a typo though. Or is it laziness? Geez I just dunt no animoor. I could say i don't own a human... but that'd be a loss.

I have to agree even with donating members, the idea is to remove the duplicate crap with massive signatures. No one gives a flying **** if you have a stereo as a mod and plan on adding 432 subwoofers to it. Keep it for the my ride thread.

As far as im concerned, i dont think there should be signatures that are huge even by donating members.

I don't think they should be huge either, but i think they should get more than the others. 3 lines when filled sensibly is heaps. In my mind it'd be one line for everyone, 3 for donating -with a cap on the font size of course.