Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Solomon Islands and China, Will this end up in Tears?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
For the JC guys, Just imagine the Movie INDEPENDENCE Day, You have the Master Space Ship (Chinasat 19), You have the small slave (ships, small satellites) controlled be the master or A Ship and they are buzzing over Australia and yet we cant do anything about it. Just imagine if this was UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. and have all these small satellites buzzing over there land. I don't have to tell you what they did to the Chinese balloon.

They were talking about this on the radio this morning.....lots of mini sats monitoring Aus activity, particularly Sydney.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
They were talking about this on the radio this morning.....lots of mini sats monitoring Aus activity, particularly Sydney.
Yeah they about to leave and play. Maybe they should invite the Chinese to see who has the biggest dicks

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
This will end up with tears like the thread title and I have been saying this for a while. This series of mini sats are nothing compare what a Fixed Geo-stationery communication Satellite can do with spying capabilities. No one, I say again no one knows the Pay Load on this Satellite that I have been Monitoring. The Yanks are guessing whats in it. Anyhow I will be busy this weekend doing my own Spying.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
. The good always die first and when they die you have nobody to contact from the Government.

At least I now I won't die if they attack the country...I've been far from good you see

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
This is one of my favorite Transponders, it VOA Yes Voice of American Found on Satellite Intelsat 19. Cband Freq 3900H S/R 3000 FEC 2/3 Good channels, and in this channel the Yanks are worried about us in Australia. Wont be long.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Time to stand out in the front yard, look up, and salute with your middle finger.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
At this time, no country that I'm aware off has taken out another countries spy satellites in orbit. Some have certainly demonstrated the ability to do so but right now, space seems to be out of bounds for offensive operations.

Time to stand out in the front yard, look up, and salute with your middle finger.

...or just with your wang out.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Tried that and the coppers were called on me..... :D

Then again, it was done at the side of a neighbour I don't like.....That might explain the coppers turning up...:p

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Tried that and the coppers were called on me..... :D

Then again, it was done at the side of a neighbour I don't like.....That might explain the coppers turning up...:p
Middle finger, or your wang? As @Immortality put it. :D