Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)
Yes, that how I read it on the serial bus schematic.
Follow the voltage from the source until you find the break or high resistance joint.

123esproc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss vs ss
Mate you’re a bloody legend…. Found the issue
It was a broken factory wire joint… (orange with black stripe) broken @ the 3 plug junction in the engine where engine loom connects to firewall

Can’t thank you guys enough for the info and help REALLY appreciate

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)
@123esproc - all your work mate, just provided a couple of wiring diagrams and method to follow. I expected it to be something simple given it was working in your SS.

Enjoy

Cheers n Beers
Jolls

123esproc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss vs ss
Yes But the info provided by yourself and others is very useful, I just find it hard to read some schematics/diagrams
Thanks again to all for the help… hopefully this helps someone else in the future

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
Yes But the info provided by yourself and others is very useful, I just find it hard to read some schematics/diagrams
Thanks again to all for the help… hopefully this helps someone else in the future
well done fellow possible crow supporter schematic diagrams are so much easier to understand when you have donor vx ss on hand to compare and trace.