Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSVR Sportwagon MY17

COOP_VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Series 2 SV6 Wagon Alto Grey
You had me at Silver Nitrate and Wagon V8 is also a good bonus Hope all goes well with delivery. What are you planning to do mod wise once you get the car?

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 - SSV Redline Sportwagon
You had me at Silver Nitrate and Wagon V8 is also a good bonus Hope all goes well with delivery. What are you planning to do mod wise once you get the car?

Thanks mate,
Apart from window tinting & putting in the few bits and pieces that I have picked up.. not much at present.

COOP_VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Series 2 SV6 Wagon Alto Grey
Sounds good personally I think if you get the right colour (you definitely have) and wheels combo all they need is to be lowered

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
So, today was the scheduled day for build (according to Holden help desk) 16/06/17.

Will be calling the dealer on Monday, to find if they have received any info and expected delivery time up to brissy.

Starting to get a little excited.. even though it's a an auto wagon.. I just can't wait to 'press the button' to bring her to life..!!

melonchological

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
Deposit, paperwork sorted :) LMF SSV RLsecured :) Any must haves?? Whats thoughts on dealer paint protect, tinting and extended warranty??

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Deposit, paperwork sorted :) LMF SSV RLsecured :) Any must haves?? Whats thoughts on dealer paint protect, tinting and extended warranty??

Personally I wouldn't touch dealer paint or tinting it's how they make extra coin over and above, normal rates. I remember when I first bought my wrx 7 years ago, they sent out a pretty (big boobed) young thing attempting to sell, the extras. I wasn't interested in anything she was up selling, but she did try hard..! She even tried the underbody protection spray!

if you don't have time / couldn't give a **** about a bit of extra cash, Then pull the trigger.
However, if u can wait and get it done afterwards, you'll save quite a bit of coin..

melonchological

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
Personally I wouldn't touch dealer paint or tinting it's how they make extra coin over and above, normal rates. I remember when I first bought my wrx 7 years ago, they sent out a pretty (big boobed) young thing attempting to sell, the extras. I wasn't interested in anything she was up selling, but she did try hard..! She even tried the underbody protection spray!

if you don't have time / couldn't give a **** about a bit of extra cash, Then pull the trigger.
However, if u can wait and get it done afterwards, you'll save quite a bit of coin..
I have a little bit of time, theyre offering 5 years extra warranty (8 total) for $2100 seems pretty decent. Plus tint, fusion paint protect (life time warranty) plus leather protect for 1500 bucks. I know it's all a rip off in theory however seems decent?? Am I just purchase high??

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
I went with extra warranty, 5yrs all up which also extends the roadside assist. $1700 from memory. Tint and ceramic protection I got done privately..

Last edited: