Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Steering wobble/positive camber/tire wear.... NOT ALIGGNMENT

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Soon after posting this question i found centreline and yes your right, Chris does not bullshit and knows his stuff really well! he fixed the issue too, it was worn caster radius bushings. the car feels like new! and the handling is a lot better now with the poly bushings.

what do I win?

S.D.M.F

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport R8
Soon after posting this question i found centreline and yes your right, Chris does not bullshit and knows his stuff really well! he fixed the issue too, it was worn caster radius bushings. the car feels like new! and the handling is a lot better now with the poly bushings.

Im glad you and Chris at Centreline Suspension got it sorted. :spot on:

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive

glad to here you found some one who was willing to do there job and fix it properly. be much better to drive, im sure you will enjoy driving much more now.