Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things woman have said or done in your car

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I thought part of having an astra was being a woman :smoking:

No, I think you have the Astra mixed up with other cars, such as say....the Hyundai Excel, or the Barina "Sportsgirl" edition :rofl:

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
Back in the day had a VK commodore Berlina. Lent it to a Family member for the night.
Got it back the next day my dash board was all white like someone cumed all over it also the car smelled like pine O clean.
So a approached this family member and said what the f... happen. The family member said i cleaned the car with pine O clean. I said why.
the family member would not give me a straight answer. Every time i cleaned the dash thinking the cum like stain would come
of but never did. So i traded her in.

It's ok to Love the car, just dont "Luuuuurv" the car..... poor dash.....

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I trust my missus with my kids, my money and my life. She can use my car any time. :)

let me guess, shes behind you when you wrote that...

You can get a nice car anywhere mate, all you have to do is work for it. Ms. Right is someone many guys never find... when you do, she will be worth more to you than any car ever could.

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
my miss's is perfect, i love her to bits but the car and bike let me ride them hard and fast when I want to.....and they dont get all shitty for no apparent reason, i have never had the bike or car refuse to start because "they wanna talk"

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
You can get a nice car anywhere mate, all you have to do is work for it. Ms. Right is someone many guys never find... when you do, she will be worth more to you than any car ever could.

So? If she can't drive for **** and you let her in control of a 300kW V8, she could kill herself. Much like the dopey women mentioned in this thread who don't know the difference between a corolla and a v8 commodore lol.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
I was at my aunties place about 5 years ago when she pulled up out the front of the house in her VY S. I walked out to meet her and noticed her tyre was down, so naturally I told her.
Not 30 minutes later she comes driving up the paddock in it with said flat tyre because she genuinely thought it was ONLY FLAT AT THE BOTTOM.

This woman also handed my dad a shotgun to kill a snake sitting next to an LPG canister.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
So? If she can't drive for **** and you let her in control of a 300kW V8, she could kill herself. Much like the dopey women mentioned in this thread who don't know the difference between a corolla and a v8 commodore lol.

Always wondered why women, because most of them dont do donuts or burnouts or post videos of themselves breaking the law on youtube, are considered to be worse drivers. I know plenty of guys who know nothing about cars, and wouldnt know a corolla from a commodore.

You may not see many women boasting in here about how they were doing 200kmh on a public street, but that doesnt make them worse drivers, or mean they cant do it. It just means they dont have a need to wave it in the air and say 'mines better than yours' like guys tend to do. They just drive the car to where they want to go.

When I read posts on this forum, with L and P platers who think they are invincible, and I watch the way my missus behaves on the road.... guess which one I would hand my keys to...????