Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things woman have said or done in your car

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Always wondered why women, because most of them dont do donuts or burnouts or post videos of themselves breaking the law on youtube, are considered to be worse drivers. I know plenty of guys who know nothing about cars, and wouldnt know a corolla from a commodore.

You may not see many women boasting in here about how they were doing 200kmh on a public street, but that doesnt make them worse drivers, or mean they cant do it. It just means they dont have a need to wave it in the air and say 'mines better than yours' like guys tend to do. They just drive the car to where they want to go.

When I read posts on this forum, with L and P platers who think they are invincible, and I watch the way my missus behaves on the road.... guess which one I would hand my keys to...????

Well said.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
not realy a woman, was a little girl at the time, my 12 yr old, not sure what a 12 yr old girl is, they sure as **** arnt human thats for sure. but......
when she was a little person, aprox 3, she saw me working as usual on the old vn. so god bless her, she thought she would help daddy, she tightend the paint on the drivers side passanger door with a nice bit shiney
flat blade screw driver. gotta love her.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Incidentally, statistically most (not all of course) of the people who post in this forum are also the most likely to die on the roads, and the most likely to take someone else out with them. Male drivers under 25. Thats why an under 25 male has to pay 3 times more for the same insurance than an old fart like me... or my missus. Trust me, the insurance companies know exactly who the better drivers are....

No-one notices a little gutter rash when your car is wrapped around a pole with 4 of your mates in the back seat because you thought you were the drift king. My missus can drift, she just hates wasting $200 tyres and risking hers or other peoples lives, so she doesnt.

Last edited:

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Period blood is the worst thing to try and get off of seats.

Nah man it wouldn't have been an adequate description, it was gooey and ****.

I took one of the jars of it out of my glovebox and was looking at it at the traffic lights on the way to work. The lights changed to green so I put it on the passenger seat and forgot about it, I gave one of my mates a lift home and he sat on the jar and it smashed. It was heaps depressing but at least it wasn't one of the collectible ones.

You keen on selling it man? How big is the glovebox?

Nah man I'm not like some sick sexually perverted person who gets off on it, it's mostly for cooking like on toast and ****.

Dude... WTF are you talking about... a few posts back you are talking about period blood on your seats and now you are talking about jars in your glovebox.... Jars of what????

P.S Actually don't answer that, I don't want to know.

Last edited:

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Dude... WTF are you talking about... a few posts back you are talking about period blood on your seats and now you are talking about jars in your glovebox.... Jars of what????

P.S Actually don't answer that, I don't want to know.

Here's your answer...

oh man, it hurts to laugh more. you sir have a sick sense of humor :p

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
3 chicks I knew in school went to go out one night but one of the chicks cars would not start. They all tried to get it started and scratched their heads as to why it would not work. Then got her mum to look at it, could not figure it out. So called RACQ to come out.... he looks at it, takes it out of drive and puts it in park (it's and auto) then turns the ignition and car started fine. 4 (four) licensed women couldn't figure out an automatic won't start in drive haha

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
This aint really stupid but. Ive let my mother drive my car a couple of times and said back to me.. "You can only drive it like a hoon, it feels weird not too" :p

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Brother in law story - My bro in law gets pulled over for speeding/breatho or something, his friend is sitting in the front passenger seat.
The brother in law gets out of the car and proceeds to walk towards the officers car, at which point the officer just points at bro in laws car which is rolling down the hill towards a bus-stop. the friend in the car panicks and dives out of the car, the car hits and smashes the bus-stop...he got a ticket for damaging public property, not securing a vehicle or something like that and had to pay to fix the bus-stop

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
3 chicks I knew in school went to go out one night but one of the chicks cars would not start. They all tried to get it started and scratched their heads as to why it would not work. Then got her mum to look at it, could not figure it out. So called RACQ to come out.... he looks at it, takes it out of drive and puts it in park (it's and auto) then turns the ignition and car started fine. 4 (four) licensed women couldn't figure out an automatic won't start in drive haha

Lol my GF did that once :p