Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Suspension Advice & Oil Leaks for Blueslip

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400

Whiteshark68

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series II
Losh's tyre size is a stock factory size.....Unfortunately, the pricing varies between sizes, due to supply and demand
I never said that that particular size wasn't stock on a particular model of commodore i was saying that it's not stock on my car
it works out to be the same size as mine but that size wasn't a factory fitted tyre for my car

as to the OP you will find that the berlina does have fairly stiff suspension even in factory trim
if it was me i would find out if the shocks have been replaced with shortened items then try to find a set of factory spec springs and shocks.
can't help you with recommendations on springs as i have never lowered any of my cars but i used to always use Munroe Wiley shocks but if they have gone the way of everything else i expect they will be crap now:(

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I never said that that particular size wasn't stock on a particular model of commodore i was saying that it's not stock on my car
it works out to be the same size as mine but that size wasn't a factory fitted tyre for my car

:(

You quoted a price for a different size tyre to Losh's size.....This is what I am getting at