Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 VE Mods/Add-ons for more KW's, what have you done?

adam sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Dude, like me you will learn to not ask questions on this forum anymore. Beacues your a p plater, and we know nothing. Having said this your probly off your P's and are accepted as a professional seeing as this thread is 2 years old.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Dude, like me you will learn to not ask questions on this forum anymore. Beacues your a p plater, and we know nothing. Having said this your probly off your P's and are accepted as a professional seeing as this thread is 2 years old.

Dude don't be so depressing...

adam sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Dude don't be so depressing...

It is true though, instantly your steriotyped as a hoon so I just don't bother. Thing is we all start somewhere, you don't just turn 40 and know everything about everything as most (except those who work in the industry such as steve from mace) on here tend to act like. Not having a go at people this is just a point which bugs me about being a p plater wherever I go.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
It is true though, instantly your steriotyped as a hoon so I just don't bother. Thing is we all start somewhere, you don't just turn 40 and know everything about everything as most (except those who work in the industry such as steve from mace) on here tend to act like. Not having a go at people this is just a point which bugs me about being a p plater wherever I go.

Well, your not the first, and not gonna be the last.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Seven years driving and your what?!?.... Scared of the rain... How is that possible?? And I don't mean driving to and from work for seven years I mean driving FOR work I'm 19 and I've been driving since I was around 14 and I don't mean only in town... Around farms, back roads AND through town, I'm not trying to brag but I know I'm a good driver because I grew up with it and it's been my occupation for the last 4 years... I can drive circles around most idiots I see on the roads these days... Wether they've been driving for 3 or 30 years yeah experience is good but some people and just born drivers, singers, actors, artists...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Seven years driving and your what?!?.... Scared of the rain... How is that possible?? And I don't mean driving to and from work for seven years I mean driving FOR work I'm 19 and I've been driving since I was around 14 and I don't mean only in town... Around farms, back roads AND through town, I'm not trying to brag but I know I'm a good driver because I grew up with it and it's been my occupation for the last 4 years... I can drive circles around most idiots I see on the roads these days... Wether they've been driving for 3 or 30 years yeah experience is good but some people and just born drivers, singers, actors, artists...

The cocky over confidence you display is exactly the attitude idiots have right before they kill someone trying 'impress' someone doing some mad hektik drifts. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live anywhere near where you drive.

some people and just born drivers, singers, actors, artists...

Don't forget idiots...

burleighboy86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SV6 A6
The cocky over confidence you display is exactly the attitude idiots have right before they kill someone trying 'impress' someone doing some mad hektik drifts. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live anywhere near where you drive.

Don't forget idiots...

Exactly what I was thinking as I read it lol. Apparently he is god's gift to driving, not that he was bragging...

Zaccorbett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6 Commodore 2010
Seems like plenty here have forgotten what it's like to be young.