Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fitness Thread

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
I'll jump on this.

Reason for Training: To lose the 25kg's ive put in the past 2 years, and get fit for next years deer season. Would love to get back to 90kgs and build some endurance and muscle up.

Starting Weight: 110kg

Training Routine: Work long hours at a desk? Try and get on the exercise bike every night after work. (3 nights a week is what really happens)

Diet: Inconsistent as ****.

Breakfast: Normally left overs, or toast

Morning Tea:
Fruit
Lunch: A Rice dish with meat and sauce, or take away if working off-site.
Afternoon Tea: Muffin or fruit
Dinner: Meat and veg generally.

Fluid Intake: 2-3 litres of water, sometimes redbull or lemonade.

Changed slightly:

Current Weight: 112kg (Yes I've gone up 2kgs haha)

Training Routine: Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 10km Bike Ride, Tuesday and Thursday - 9km Kayak.

Diet: Inconsistent as ****.

Breakfast: Rice Dishes :( Need to go back to toast
Morning Tea: Yogurt, changing back to those kids fruit things
Lunch: Wraps with Salad and Chicken
Afternoon Tea: Muffin & Fruit
Dinner: Meat and veg generally.

Fluid Intake: 2-3 litres of water, sometimes redbull or lemonade

Have set myself a Goal, to raise money for a charity, if this goes a head, it should motivate me to get fit quick smart.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Reason for Training: Want to tone up and look sexy for the ladies ;) Nah, I want to tone up & lose my stupid gut, it's the only thing I really care about getting rid of.

Starting Weight: About 79 - 80kg [My scales are on the blitz so I have to check later]

Training Routine: Lol I push 30 - 40kg bins around at work all day, and walk over 30,000 steps at work, & I also will be getting back onto the treadmilll for 30mins & then a series of chest, leg, back etc excersizes on the multi gym.

Diet: Wobbly.

Breakfast: Cereal [High fibre low sugar stuff], or toast, or an apple today since I have no milk lol.

Morning Tea: An apple & a slice of cheese usually, or some left over pasta for carbs.

Lunch: Chicken, subway, or a McChicken from maccas.

Afternoon Tea: There's an afternoon tea? Probs protein shake or banana after working out [I work out after work].

Dinner: Meat and veg, fish, pizza sometimes, ham & cheese sandwich.

Fluid Intake: Trying to cut down on Coke & frozen cokes etc, dunno how much water I drink at work but it pobs ain't enough. Drinking half a liter of water within the first 10 minutes of waking up has shown that your body "wakes up" and is really active for the first 2 hours, cos' think about it, you just went 8 hours without food or water, so you're dehydrated to the max!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I've befriended a Pt at my gym. And have told him how ive lost strength on the bench press of late. he recommended more food to boost energy. its a hard one when your already eating enough for a small family:p.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
I've befriended a Pt at my gym. And have told him how ive lost strength on the bench press of late. he recommended more food to boost energy. its a hard one when your already eating enough for a small family:p.

I take calcium/iron/b multi when lifting heavy. It's amazing i go without calcium for a day or two and i can't lift the same amount of weight.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I take calcium/iron/b multi when lifting heavy. It's amazing i go without calcium for a day or two and i can't lift the same amount of weight.
I'm the same with the calcium if i haven't had a tablet i feel somethings wrong. Been taking calcium pills since i was diagnosed with osteio osteoarthritis in the knee. 3 years on the old caltrate (Exercise and some hard work) have helped the knee to an all new clear knee scan:D. Speaking of that i just ran out :hmmm: I must try some multi vitamins.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
3.3kg down yay, done stuff all exercise though all my exercise plans were thrown out the window when I stepped on on of my son's army toys and sliced open my toe... little **** will be cleaning his room today and I might go clear off hubbys weight bench.

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Reason for Training: Keeps me outta trouble, helps with anger/energy/focus in other aspects of life

Starting Weight: 69kg @ 5"10

Current Weight: 79kg lean - 83kg during winter when 'bulking'
pic3.jpg

Training Routine: 4 day split. 12,8,4 sets all to fail (ATM, change program regularly)
f42d549f.jpg

9b0455a1.jpg

Diet: strict, 1 day cheat if I have to...
cc76d5fa.jpg

Fluid Intake/ Supps: lots of water, some skim milk, protein, amino acids, multivitamins, creatine, magnesium/calcium, carbs. Moderate alcohol on weekends :/

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
You've got it going on Discomat

Good work!!!!!

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
You've got it going on Discomat

Good work!!!!!

Lol, hardly! It's a start. Wanna get to 85kg lean. Looking to make big gains next winter hopefully!