Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the Vt V6 memcal from mace engineering

S/C VX II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II supercharged, S-Pack
I just got a chip for my VX II supercharged V6 from MACE engineering. its idling smother, shift changes are alot better timed ( even for 1st to 2nd and i have a stage 1 shift kit ) and fuel economy has greatly increased. its worth it man, just ordered a 10 pound pulley for my supercharger of them and have extractors and straight through catback on the list.

theghostoftime1978

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 vt berlina series 1 V6
just installed mine tonight and wow makes a difference to the way the car runs. for a vt auto it just wants to keep going when your getting upto 80-100km/h and yea gears are better timed and idles like a baby in a crib :) thanks mace!:beer chug:

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
How big is the power gain for low-down torque?
Coz we all know, Ecotecs and their horrible low end power can get rather annoying..

theghostoftime1978

Reaction score
Members Ride
How big is the power gain for low-down torque?
Coz we all know, Ecotecs and their horrible low end power can get rather annoying..

hmmm its better lol...havent really given it a good run in, will tomorrow and will post how it goes. i got shitty 91 oct petrol in it at the moment too, i usully put e10 95 oct in.

L

Leo.Bullterrier

For those of us who don't know which includes me what is a memcal.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
contains the chip thats got all of your air/fuel and spark timing maps, only in the VT 5 litres and VT/VX and i think VY supercharged 6 versions

theghostoftime1978

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok after a couple days of driving around with my new mace memcal, have noticed a bit of difference with take off, more responsive slightly more torque, climbs thru the rev range easier and now revs upto 5.5k rpm. also noticed a bit of fuel gain. Also gearbox isnt as clunky when shifting either. So far lovin this chip :) good work MACE! and for $145 can't complain.