Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The worst/funniest ricer I've seen all year

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Goose, i see a nice shiny orange car parked next to that thing, is it a Corvette? :) Look like a beast of a hatchback, by the way :p

I saw a rather interesting ricer this afternoon at work, it was a white Honda Civic, with the following mods:

- Milo tin exhaust
- Massive wing for AWESUM DOWNFORCE!!
- Shopping list decals
- Vinyls on the side
- Chrome taillights
- The usual dodgy looking bodykit
- Big shiny rims
- Super-dark tinted windows
- Carbon fibre hood
- Last but not least, Japanese writing on the side of the car

Guy tried to do a burnout and after a second or two of revving it flat out, one wheel let go and started smoking for about a quarter of a fraction of a second. One wheel. ONE. Open wheel diff. After spending god knows how many dollars on ricemods, he STILL had the stock diff, and yet he tries to do burnouts with it :bang:

I see pieces of crap like this all the time, i'm tempted to start taking my camera everywhere I go. I'll go to em and say "Hey man, that's a nice car, mind if I get a photo or two?" and they'll of course go "yeah man go ahead, it's mah fully sik Civic, runs 10's" And I will have trouble keeping from pissing myself. I'll be calculating the lebowatts too :)

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
any seen top-gear this week? they were reveiwing the new vxr manaro and they had d1 drift team(worlds number 1) drift in it and they said that it was one of the best cars ever to drift in, that being said i'd prefer to get a nissan 350z t/turbo, if its cheaper then a ve r8

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
If you gun a 350Z t/turbo though won't it eat up as much as a new 8? The VE's would be nice, I like the room inside the car

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
true, but yeah id still take if i had enough money for a ve clubby id go for it its just that the 350z is like 20k to the 40+k of an ve. but hey id be happy with most cars just not fords or daewoos lol

GLD-086

Reaction score
I have no problems with jap cars. It's just the f***tards, in stock Pulsars and Lancers, that think they have a weapon. (Although alot of 6 Cylinder Commie owner, are no better)

As I said, I like jap cars, but they don't get me interested enough, like Aussie cars do.

Take Skylines for example. Hey don't get me wrong, Skylines are nice, quick cars and all, but I get so sick of seeing the same modding recipe, dished out on them.

I think Supras are underrated and more of them should be modded.

mischf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive S2
Goose, i see a nice shiny orange car parked next to that thing, is it a Corvette? :) Look like a beast of a hatchback, by the way :p

Yeah bo corvette stingray.

Soybean

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 5-speed
saw a ricer today, 80 somethin model camry,huge t-wing,cannon,auto gearbox! lol, shiny wheels and the worst audio setup ive ever heard.
stock paint some lebo smart ass driving too.

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
auto gearbox
You know majority of cars in existance would be autos. Stock paint what the hell is wrong with you? Are you calling me a ricer? Some of you have stooped so low as to call a stock car rice, this is getting ridiculous.

Its not even that funny anyway. And how cool are you posting it on a forum full of like minded people.

Grow up.

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
You know majority of cars in existance would be autos. Stock paint what the hell is wrong with you? Are you calling me a ricer? Some of you have stooped so low as to call a stock car rice, this is getting ridiculous.

Its not even that funny anyway. And how cool are you posting it on a forum full of like minded people.

Grow up.

I don't think there's anything wrong with stock paint and autos, mine has stock paint an an auto :thumbsup: . Yeah I personally don't like big spoilers and things like that, but as I've said earlier it's all about what the driver thinks of their car. If they're happy, then good luck with their car :) . I just put in my personal opinion and leave it at that. I'm actually on another thread at the moment 'arguing' over a similar topic

VLCrewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB\VL Crewman
I swing both ways :w00t: I drive a 91 Celica aswell as a HQ 5ltr ute, before I wrote off the ute.
Now don't bag out the celica! It's actually a Celica GT-Four, which makes it AWD Turbo, came out astock with about 220hp and ran 14 sec quarters from the factory, but it's not very reliable, i've busted the gearbox in it lately and it's sitting waiting for me to be assed changing it over.
At the moment I'm building up a HZ Tonner, 5ltr twin turbo :yeah: I love the feeling of turbo's pulling u along, and the insane torque you get from a decent worked v8, so mixing the two should have me crappin my dacks :w00t:

What was I trying to say? Don't bag rice! Sometimes rice is nice!