Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I hope not, I like the smell of diesel.

Whenever I fill up the sorento I smell of diesel the rest of the day :p
Aah so its you!

Seriously, I don't understand how people, get so much fuel on the handle. It stinks, and the Costco got rid of the plastic gloves and even sanitiser which helped out.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Aah so its you!

Seriously, I don't understand how people, get so much fuel on the handle. It stinks, and the Costco got rid of the plastic gloves and even sanitiser which helped out.
When I had a diesel, I carried my own disposable gloves because diesel is rather oily and annoyingly gets on many things.

But filling with gloves wasn’t a frequent thing as I had a custom 120 litre tank and could get over 1000+ kms out of one fill. So it’s not like I was often moonwalking at the bowser with that one glove :p

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I have a set of leather gloves in my Duramax. I keep them inside the bed, they are also handy for any other things, like changing a tyre.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Just caught up on this thread - because I hadn't read it for a couple of weeks. Must be the most active on the forum.
Around about 16 pages since I last looked.
What really P'ed me off? I can't think of anything to comment on that wouldn't get moderated out, due to being either political or derogatory to some groups of people.
I'll just have to be the strange bloke on my street shouting at the clouds.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Or howling at the moon.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
When I had a diesel, I carried my own disposable gloves because diesel is rather oily and annoyingly gets on many things.

But filling with gloves wasn’t a frequent thing as I had a custom 120 litre tank and could get over 1000+ kms out of one fill. So it’s not like I was often moonwalking at the bowser with that one glove :p
I have a pair of gloves in the Ranger because that sees most of my 'dirty' work, and a packet of baby wipes in pretty much every car. Handy things, and come in handy for quick hand cleans etc

plus I'm a lady, with lady nails :p

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
My mobile phone is about to be relegated to the bin. 3 times today it has rang and it comes up with my number and caller ID says "me ". How the hell can I call myself on my phone , I mean it was sitting on the kitchen table when it rang.
Edit , I was too scared to answer it just incase it was me on the other end ha ha .

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Edit , I was too scared to answer it just incase it was me on the other end ha ha .
If it was you that answered, at least you would agree on a whole range of subjects. :) But I wouldn't bin my phone in frustration.

However, the number of spoofed telephone numbers for scammers and telemarketers is getting ridiculous.
So somebody using your phone number is not beyond a possibility.

I get at least one call a day from 03 8372 xxxx to my mobile, the last 4 numbers vary. Each one gets blocked, but I know that particular number is highly unlikely to ring again.
I think it is strange that I get landline calls to my mobile, and mobile calls to my landline.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
When I was doing deliveries I'd get about 600km out of the Hiace

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I don't answer any number unless it's one that I recognise. If it's from someone important they'll leave a message. The tax department will send a physical letter.
This whole idea of converting to email is bullshit. Half the time it doesn't even end up in my inbox & I have to sift through endless folders to find something.