Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
People who go to the footy and read a woman's day book during the game.

Were you looking at collingwoods bench today to spot something like that?, they so cute how they think they can play football ;)

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
You're right, they should stay in countries that they can't legally move here from and continue to be murdered/tortured etc etc

I wouldn't mind if when they got here they assimilated and found a job. Instead they sit on benefits and pull the racist card when you try to find them work sucking up benefits.

Try telling an Australian born person who has paid taxes and due to some misfortune is homeless that there is no emergency accommodation for a few weeks and they will have to continue to sleep rough while these back door people sit in air conditioned motels and old peoples homes being fed, clothed and watered.

It's disgusting the Government will care for illegal boat people over our citizens.

Had one the other day come in with her Son and Daugher, both been on benefits now for almost 2 years and tell us Mum (49) can't possibly work as she has depression. Even her medical assessor states that when pushed she can provide no reason for her depression and acts vague. Her Son said to his Consultant "why can't you just leave mum alone and let her live her in peace." Translation "Mum wants to scam benefits for the rest of her life and not expect to work."

Won't work, send 'em back the way they came.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
When #### heads do burnouts at car meets, funny how all the fast cars take it easy leaving and the slow POS ones fry up the tyres.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
when you keep telling someone NO and they don't get the idea.
NO I don't want to go there
NO I don't want to finish off the bottle of milk because your a tightarse and cant handle the fact you should just chuck it out
NO I know those directions are the long way
NO I don't want you to work on my car
NO I don't want you to come along to this event
NO I don't want any more food
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

and they take it as a Bloody YES every time.

Hey babe, what do you want to do about this problem?

I don't know, you decide.

No, I would rather do it your way.

Just do it, I don't mind either way..

You sure? I know how you hate it when I don't consult you.

FFS I said just do it, I really dont care.

Dak does it the best way he can think of...

OMG WTF did you do it that way for? You should have done it this way...

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Hey babe, what do you want to do about this problem?

I don't know, you decide.

No, I would rather do it your way.

Just do it, I don't mind either way..

You sure? I know how you hate it when I don't consult you.

FFS I said just do it, I really dont care.

Dak does it the best way he can think of...

OMG WTF did you do it that way for? You should have done it this way...

yup.
even when you do it how some people want
they aren't happy with it.
or if its not them doing it, its not the right way.

but im being serious about the NO thing.
its like the word just doesn't comprehend and unless its a YES like they want to hear its not the right answer.
and its just a PITA when even when you say NO they just go do it or force you into something anyway.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I wouldn't mind if when they got here they assimilated and found a job. Instead they sit on benefits and pull the racist card when you try to find them work sucking up benefits.

Try telling an Australian born person who has paid taxes and due to some misfortune is homeless that there is no emergency accommodation for a few weeks and they will have to continue to sleep rough while these back door people sit in air conditioned motels and old peoples homes being fed, clothed and watered.

It's disgusting the Government will care for illegal boat people over our citizens.

Had one the other day come in with her Son and Daugher, both been on benefits now for almost 2 years and tell us Mum (49) can't possibly work as she has depression. Even her medical assessor states that when pushed she can provide no reason for her depression and acts vague. Her Son said to his Consultant "why can't you just leave mum alone and let her live her in peace." Translation "Mum wants to scam benefits for the rest of her life and not expect to work."

Won't work, send 'em back the way they came.

This should be the way!

A friend of mine went into a centrelink office, had problems as soon as they walk in, they can't do they're jobs, standing at the desk, meanwhile, young African walks up to the desk, they say your getting x amount of dollars this fortnight and he walks out!
That x amount of dollars was more than said friend was entitled to looking for work!

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
Were you looking at collingwoods bench today to spot something like that?, they so cute how they think they can play football ;)

Must be a hawks fan. Yeah the pies probably were doing that as well, but i was at the tigers game and some gimp in front brought a fkn woman's day book and didn't watch much of the game.

Bring on next week, see the tigers beat the pies.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I would like to see tigers beat the pies, but I would say they're not much of a chance....they've had a pretty soft run so far but will get a reality check next week.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Bogans who think they're classy.

Examples -
Naming your child something you can't afford, mercedes, porsche etc.

Taking loans out to buy things you can't afford repayments on to show off how "rich" you are.

Buying really old models of expensive cars when they've become cheap and crap, only to say "yeah bro, I drive a beamer/merc".

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Bogans who think they're classy.

Examples -
Naming your child something you can't afford, mercedes, porsche etc.

Taking loans out to buy things you can't afford repayments on to show off how "rich" you are.

Buying really old models of expensive cars when they've become cheap and crap, only to say "yeah bro, I drive a beamer/merc".

i drive 2 old bimmers(beamers are motorbikes), does that make me twice as bogan?