Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tools

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It is quite a interesting tool.

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
Seen a few youtube mechanics using those pliers. Haven't got round to ordering yet

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
got this puppy today, chucked a few injectors in for a quick test seems ok should be able to work with it, if i run those 4 injectors at high speed they almost get the pressure from 60psi down to zero so if i want to be consistent ill have to do them one at a time if i dont upgrade the pump, i think the pump controller is maby 5 amp rating so a big pump wont work will need about 25-30 amp for a decent pump, also they use pump voltage control for the pressure which is fine but a bigger pump will need a fuel regulator unless the power supplies can be varied will look into as a 30 amp supply same style as whats in there is bout 80 bucks so not bad or just use my spare fuel reg and just constant power to pump, swapping out pump is easy as, good for a testing unit will see how my injectors go i got some cleaning fluid and just using metho in the testing unit which works well and dosnt froth up

20240405-182129b.jpg

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Left a set of sockets at the wreckers, couple of weeks ago.
So, this is what l replaced them with.
Came from face book market place.
Where it said they where located was Point Cook. On the way to Melbourne. That would add about $20.00 in fuel to the costs.
$10.00 in the post, which was through Aramax. The warehouse was in Sydney, which l was not aware of, when ordered.

Haven't used them yet. But they are a 6 point set. The extension bars & sockets lock into the ratchet. Have to press a button on the ratchet to release whatevers on the ratchet.
20240418_145023[1].jpg

20240418_145231[1].jpg

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Left a set of sockets at the wreckers, couple of weeks ago.
So, this is what l replaced them with.
Came from face book market place.
Where it said they where located was Point Cook. On the way to Melbourne. That would add about $20.00 in fuel to the costs.
$10.00 in the post, which was through Aramax. The warehouse was in Sydney, which l was not aware of, when ordered.

Haven't used them yet. But they are a 6 point set. The extension bars & sockets lock into the ratchet. Have to press a button on the ratchet to release whatevers on the ratchet.
View attachment 266871
View attachment 266872

OH , My brother travels from near Point Cook to Geelong every day for work !!

Reactions: Lex

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Anyone know what the new SCA Toolpro EVA is and where it's made? Just got an email about a new range.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Anyone know what the new SCA Toolpro EVA is and where it's made? Just got an email about a new range.

I suspect that the ‘EVA’ is just the foam toolbox inserts? And the tools are the usual tools?

The foam inserts do look nice! :)

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
got this puppy today, chucked a few injectors in for a quick test seems ok should be able to work with it, if i run those 4 injectors at high speed they almost get the pressure from 60psi down to zero so if i want to be consistent ill have to do them one at a time if i dont upgrade the pump, i think the pump controller is maby 5 amp rating so a big pump wont work will need about 25-30 amp for a decent pump, also they use pump voltage control for the pressure which is fine but a bigger pump will need a fuel regulator unless the power supplies can be varied will look into as a 30 amp supply same style as whats in there is bout 80 bucks so not bad or just use my spare fuel reg and just constant power to pump, swapping out pump is easy as, good for a testing unit will see how my injectors go i got some cleaning fluid and just using metho in the testing unit which works well and dosnt froth up

20240405-182129b.jpg
Good. Now I can send you my injectors for a look.

benny-hill.gif

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Good. Now I can send you my injectors for a look.

benny-hill.gif
needs a bit of mods to satisfy my accurate usage, it uses voltage pump control and it dosnt use delta pressure so setting it at 60psi will be its closed pressure then the more an injector is used the lower that pressure goes, it needs a good regulated pressure and bigger pump for accuracy, but its good for a single test each or smaller injectors, good for looking at the spray pattern too