Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Commodore Omega Upgrades

vedanny

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
hi im looking at geting a body kit for my omega dus any know where i can get 1 like tis

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
Here is a pic of mine once done. This what you're after?
28032009.jpg

vedanny

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
that looks real cool much better then stock .and how do u post pics

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
you need to upload them to photobucket or similar, then put [ IMG]insert web address here[/IMG]

60th

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve 60th wagon
G day
I own VE 60TH ANNV WAGON,blue tooth can be purchase from a Holden Dealer & module sits behind the glovebox its takes 1/2 hour to install & progam to the vehicle if you look art the centre interior you will see the mic phone & the drivers door is the speaker you can progam six phones to your vehicle.
I achieved 40m lower then the std height i find the vehicle sit excellent on the road as well as the steering improvement.
you can fit after market speakers in the door. prefrebly no more then 120 watts for the sound system.
the ve wiring system is what you called a bus wirirng circuit it means one mjor wire which feeds all the other circuits if you spike this electrical system you will cause the vehicle to fault else where so be very careful when palying around with wiring

60th

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve 60th wagon
ve omega

:yeah:
where can i get a black insert for the two holes

G day
I own VE 60TH ANNV WAGON,blue tooth can be purchase from a Holden Dealer and module sits behind the glovebox it is takes 1/2 hour to install and progam to the vehicle if you look art the centre interior you will see the mic phone and the drivers door is the speaker you can progam six phones to your vehicle.
I achieved 40m lower then the std height i find the vehicle sit excellent on the road as well as the steering improvement.
you can fit after market speakers in the door. prefrebly no more then 120 watts for the sound system.
the ve wiring system is what you called a bus wirirng circuit it means one major wire which feeds all the other circuits if you spike this electrical system you will cause the vehicle to fault else where so be very careful when palying around with wiring ]

mags wheel look around like where trade ve ss wheels can be purchased 19 inch suit the vehicle and does not affect the speedo and you still in manufactures warranty

JC_VE6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I have a VE Omega
This is what i have done
- After market Audio, 2 sets of FOcal Splits, 2 Amps, 2 earthquake subs (all running off stock unit with LOC)
- Exhaust - Single system, Pace maker heads, 2.5"mandrel with lukey muffler in mid section - have removed rear - is loud, little droney, i put the rear back on for longer trips anywhere
- CAI - SS inductions - Meh its ok.
- LSD - 2.92 (mine didnt come with one)
- VE SS Srpings
- 18" Lenso GT05 rims
- Slotted front rotors

My next step will be a tune and strut brace, anyone else got ideas that dont involve voiding warranty on engine??

blackVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 07
the new 2010 omega lower bar insert has twin outlets, would this fit straight on to my 07 omega with no mods? and where can i get one from?
thanks