Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve my 09 maloo or vf ssv ute

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
Fg is the typhoon isn't it? Didn't know they came out in a ute.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
The turbo Falcon is the way to go for brute power, but if you like the V8 sound, thats another issue.
So much more power with the Ford for a lot less money. You need 06/06 onwards BF, or any F6 for the better rods.
I put a brand new F6 motor into my BA turbo ute when I blew the engine.

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
The turbo Falcon is the way to go for brute power, but if you like the V8 sound, thats another issue.
So much more power with the Ford for a lot less money. You need 06/06 onwards BF, or any F6 for the better rods.
I put a brand new F6 motor into my BA turbo ute when I blew the engine.
That's the thing the speed limit is 110 ####ing any car can do that by the time your turbo spols and you start catching the v8 they have backed off but v8s sound a **** load better

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Maybe if you got off this forum sometimes, and got out into the real world, you may find things different.
But hey, I like anything that moves me along. The best car I have is an 18 year old import. sh1ts on both Holden, and Ford.

Craterface

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 HSV GTS
Maybe if you got off this forum sometimes, and got out into the real world, you may find things different.

Going by your post count compared to mine maybe you should heed your own advice. The OP asked about SSV v Maloo if he wanted advice on a Ford he would have visited the Ford Forums :idea3:

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
That's the thing the speed limit is 110 ####ing any car can do that by the time your turbo spols and you start catching the v8 they have backed off but v8s sound a **** load better

I'm a holden man at heart but I can appreciate a good vehicle despite the badge it wears. My mates bf, with cat back, boosted, cooler, fuel pump and injectors made 350rwkw. It's not a 1000roller turbo. It will be on boost and frying tires 3-4 car lengths ahead of you before you can even snap 2nd.

I've learnt the hard way. I used to bag him about his little v6. He gave me the keys and now I want one.