Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Omega and installing bluetooth module

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
The module comes with a patch harness that plugs into the white connector as shown above. It also runs up the A pillar then across to the sunglass holder where the microphone is installed which also comes with the kit.

The module on its own is useless.

mmcalaisv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Here is a pic of the bluetooth installed.

Attachments

• 23052012197.jpg
    23052012197.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 5,721

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Evoke Sedan
Ok, I've got the module snapped in place now. I don't have that plug there though or any loose wiring. The guy I got the module from is getting me all the wiring he can plus the mic, from the wrecked car this came out of. Hopefully I can get this going. Thanks for the pic - I'm one step closer.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
What colour was the wrecked car ? any good panels..

Wossuup

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve omega 2010 s1
I have a ve omega 2010, it only allows Bluetooth calls and Siri control. No music. My iPhone is jailbroke and I found a add on so Siri is voice activated but it screwed with the sounds the phone makes. Funny thing is when I go in my car and Bluetooth auto pairs, this add on causes my stereo to get stuck on pairing. The display shows the normal voice in and stays (radio does not kick back in). So I have a question mark above my head, I saw it in the review mirror. I try playing music on my phone and it plays through the car. Bad quality but it did it and its not that kind of system.

piranha

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve 2008
gumtree maybe? they are about $60 on ebay however I tried installing one in my my09 omega recently and noticed that there was no plug for it checked with another car and it branches off the main wiring harness with his but in mine they didnt include the wiring which extends to the roof for the mic and back to the stereo. went to wreckers to get one they wanted $65 for it but then they realised what a big job it was pulling the bt wiring from the harness and didnt want to do it at least not until they have sold and removed all the dash so they can get to it easier.