Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF MyLink Questions

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
An interesting situation I have noticed with the mylink on at least 3 occasions now. I start the car, the mylink shows 104.9 FM but the station actually being broadcast via the speakers is actually 702 AM. I touch the mylink select the correct radio spectrum either FM or AM and system then works OK. Has anyone else experienced anything like this.

Delegatedup

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais
Thanks numeric. I had to go off and try this, but on my VF pressing the scroll button switches the Source, so it switches to the next source in sequence. I mentioned the problem in passing to the Holden salesman the other day, but he had no idea how you could Pause and Play! I'm pretty sure I've tried everything, and I just don't think the facility exists. Very strange!

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
Do you guys know when they will update mylink to support ios7 as all my iphones are ios7 and cannot downgrade ip5s and gs4 dose not have support for siri

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
The Mylink is not being updated for IOS in the short to medium term as development work for IOS being being wound down in the AV software industry. Most development work is being done for Andriod and the Windows Phone platform. Also as the mylink is QNX based which is an Android based system explains in part why it has only limited support for IOS.

cfour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Coming Soon
Voice commands work with my IP5 and ios7, eg. Making a call naming the person in my contact list, play all foo fighter songs.

vkcala

Reaction score
Members Ride
searching for vk
A problem Ive been having is, when I turn the car off, the last artist that is playing, it wall only shuffle songs from that album, but I have shuffle on all songs.

So I have to go back into menu to shuffle all songs again.

Any tips?

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
I found this problem as well. You need to set your iPod/iPhone to shuffle all songs and have the shuffle on the myLink as well. If you only have the shuffle on the myLink it will only shuffle songs by that artist.

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
Is anyone else having the problem with their Bluetooth unpairing on their Android phone's every Thursday around lunch time?