Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I went for a ride in a VFII W375 today. Bit slippery to see how well it went but it certainly sounded pretty good and was loud in comparison to my stock S1 Redline.
Are they a 3" exhaust?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
I think I've solved the issue with the radio turning off every 10 minutes. put the car back in D after switching it off and press the start switch. Car will stay on for ages. I had it at the mechanics today and had to release handbrake. Music was playing for at least an hour although park lights were on. I'll try it again. Hopefully I can take the girlfriend to the drive in with the Calais V lol

THUNDERVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz thunder s ute
Thinking of ordering a sv6 Black Manual ute in Red Hot , is it worth ordering it with the hard cover or buying an aftermarket one?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Thinking of ordering a sv6 Black Manual ute in Red Hot , is it worth ordering it with the hard cover or buying an aftermarket one?

better get a move on if you want a manual SV6, Holden is no longer going to build manual V6

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Tis true.
I would be ordering very soon or you will miss out.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
It's probably already happened that's why they can't tell you when your car will be delivered

THUNDERVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz thunder s ute
Just contacted Holden and they have made NO announcements regarding production ceasing early for any VF11 Commodore range........................