Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
In the 2013 Redlines, what is the color of the light alcantara trim called?

Jus793

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf sv6 sedan
Has anyone had troble with "Service ESP" warning light coming on and then miss firing. What was the cause and how was it fixed? Its a worked sv6 ute.

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
Hey all I am pretty keen to order either an ss black or redline wagon, I have been told they might stop wagon production first, how long do you think I have to order, and any idea what the current build time is? Probably would have got one by now, but dammed if I can pick a colour I want... Currrently have the phantom VE wagon, love it, but not sure I want to stick with black, or go for a change...

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Has anyone had troble with "Service ESP" warning light coming on and then miss firing. What was the cause and how was it fixed? Its a worked sv6 ute.
Misfires on a VF also throw the ESP light, fix the miss and the esp light goes out.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Hey all I am pretty keen to order either an ss black or redline wagon, I have been told they might stop wagon production first, how long do you think I have to order, and any idea what the current build time is? Probably would have got one by now, but dammed if I can pick a colour I want... Currrently have the phantom VE wagon, love it, but not sure I want to stick with black, or go for a change...

I wouldn't really want to order any later than say April/May next year, given current wait times are 8-12weeks.
I know HSV wagons and Grange production ends early, but I'm under the impression Holden will offer all body styles until the end.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
I wouldn't really want to order any later than say April/May next year, given current wait times are 8-12weeks.
I know HSV wagons and Grange production ends early, but I'm under the impression Holden will offer all body styles until the end.

Weird the holden yard is full up atm heaps of redlines in yard...............

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Has the 2017 production started yet??