Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF S2 with Manta System

HyonV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
does anyone live in Victoria and have a VF series 2 ssv? After a meet up or videos.

VinnieLS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Commodore SSV Redline
Not in VIC unfortunately, but I can highly recommend the Manta.

I've got the 3" SS Medium Version and love it. Also have Di Filippo 1 3/4" headers and 100cell hiflow cats.

Love the sound and pulse of the exhaust.

HyonV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
I know NAAF sells them and I think what he does is awesome. I thought at least a handful of people would have purchased the manta.. either from him or direc. Maybe they have and just aren’t active on here anymore.

I don’t want cats and headers just yet. Only SS catback ( when I get enough coin ). I have a sedan and worry about drone. Especially with a new born and 3 year old in the back.

Hoping get someone who has manta without headers and cats so I can get an exact idea of what they are like.

Thanks for the comment mate.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I have sold a lot to people in VIC so you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone. The quiet system with the front muffler definitely does not drone.

HyonV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
Thanks NAAF. Hopefully someone reaches out haha. Otherwise I’m stalking every SS driving around that I see. Just want to hear the quiet system in person

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
There are a couple of series 1s with Manta catbacks on you tube.

There is one in particular that had the 2.5 quiet catback only, then posted a second video having added headers and cats